What's new

Whatever

China is a fair country for all its citizens.
Muslims in China are very widely distributed.Halal restaurants are everywhere, and the Lanzhou halal noodles in the university canteen are the most popular. There are 10 million Hui Muslims and 10 million Uygur Muslims, the two largest Muslim ethnic groups.My junior high school English teacher is a Muslim of the Hui nationality.
88ee1c106b1bd1bd5eda8dd1fe791223_39d70ed7912397dd.jpg

Schedule of Ramadan services and fasting in Yinchuan City

Muslims in China are very widely distributed.Halal restaurants are everywhere, and the Lanzhou halal noodles in the university canteen are the most popular. There are 10 million Hui Muslims and 10 million Uygur Muslims, the two largest Muslim ethnic groups.My junior high school English teacher is a Muslim of the Hui nationality.
View attachment 630295
Schedule of Ramadan services and fasting in Yinchuan City

It all seems very organised and well managed.

It all seems very organised and well managed.
Chinese people are sensitive to time, so the time series released by the Islamic Society are accurate to minutes.
By the way, my mother is a Christian, though I don't think she's very religious.More like a personal hobby.

Chinese people are sensitive to time, so the time series released by the Islamic Society are accurate to minutes.
By the way, my mother is a Christian, though I don't think she's very religious.More like a personal hobby.

It's a cultural thing.

Most Chinese have nervous breakdowns in India on business.

It's a cultural thing.

Most Chinese have nervous breakdowns in India on business.
Maybe, language barrier.People outside China can't read Chinese. It gives a lot of people space to operate the news.
Some foreigners do not speak Chinese when they come to China.
One of my relatives went to the United States, in Chinatown, speaking Chinese every day, and he knew very little about the United States.
There are also some people who make special videos in order to get more click And donations. It's related to the Chinese language on YouTube Is a Taiwanese administrator to audit.Those who say good things about China will generally be yellow and red labels, can not put advertisements, and there will be no donation.
Screenshot_2020-05-07-14-38-21.png

just as this,nerely all red ×, No ads, no donations.

Last edited:
Maybe, language barrier.People outside China can't read Chinese. It gives a lot of people space to operate the news.

What I was referring to was the Indian cultural cavalier attitude towards time.

It's 180 degrees to yours and that of the Japanese and Germans.

But we do (for some reason) great with Germans traditionally.

What I was referring to was the Indian cultural cavalier attitude towards time.

It's 180 degrees to yours and that of the Japanese and Germans.

But we do (for some reason) great with Germans traditionally.
I hear that religion is also losing its appeal to young Germans, many of whom rarely go to church.But I don't know if it's true.

I hear that religion is also losing its appeal to young Germans, many of whom rarely go to church.But I don't know if it's true.

Germans get Indians.

And vice versa.

Been seeing it since childhood, with my dad into heavy industries.

You cannot find two more dissimilar people.

Germans get Indians.

And vice versa.

Been seeing it since childhood, with my dad into heavy industries.

You cannot find two more dissimilar people.
I don't know much about overseas Indians.It just feels like India is too complicated.

seems like its no longer possible to use gif´s as avatars or am i doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom