What's new

Whatever

96686523_103380384715457_3475397053847175168_n.jpg

No doctors due to corona.

Just got the tests... im 30 and fuk i got diabetes.. im fked!

Wish I was there to give you solace face to face my friend.

Dont worry it will be alright...you will just need to make some changes. Nowadays there is more and more reversal when its caught early and young....with a good regimen of medicine and dietary habit and over time not needing the medicine anymore.

Ahahahahahaha! ROFL! Sir I have always done last minute study before exam :D However, most of the time the score is average and not the upper grade that we can get with daily study. And I so badly wish I should have studied on daily basis.:(

May Allah give you health. Please don`t lose heart. InshAllah everything will be fine.

You will be ok bud.

This is a really manageable condition.

Google and Youtube are your friends.

Do the research and implement those changes in your life.

I would not worry too much.

You have ALOT of low hanging fruit to pick from how you have described your lifestyle.

Good luck and reach out with any specific questions.

HbA1C of 9 is on the high side, but I can tell you, I have seen higher than that go back to normal. Sometimes we need a shock to help put us on a right path. In your case, you now just need to start employing the two important changes which are: Weight reduction and diet. This thread will be a very good place for you to monitor your progression. Start with those changes today and then keep me updated with regards to how you're doing. Then in a few month when hopefully doctor are back to normal, go get a full check of everything.

HbA1C of 9 is on the high side, but I can tell you, I have seen higher than that go back to normal. Sometimes we need a shock to help put us on a right path. In your case, you now just need to start employing the two important changes which are: Weight reduction and diet. This thread will be a very good place for you to monitor your progression. Start with those changes today and then keep me updated with regards to how you're doing. Then in a few month when hopefully doctor are back to normal, go get a full check of everything.
Will do bro, thank you & @Nilgiri

You will be ok bud.

This is a really manageable condition.

Google and Youtube are your friends.

Do the research and implement those changes in your life.

I would not worry too much.

You have ALOT of low hanging fruit to pick from how you have described your lifestyle.

Good luck and reach out with any specific questions.
Thats true man.

Back
Top Bottom