What's new

Whatever

I am lost for words after reading full bio data of cabbage......please accept my apologies, I can not respond appropriately.

Smile and give me a hug - all will be paid for, fully.

but you cant poke through the mighty cabbage layers.

No, you have to gently remove the layers, one at a delicate time.

Smile and give me a hug - all will be paid for, fully.

No, you have to gently remove the layers, one at a delicate time.

daktar is poking people .....because of corona, mask is stuck in his nose......so being nosy to remove others masks.

Ye satya hai.

Accha hai.

Tochan (Marathi for poking/pricking) is what shows us the real person behind the mask.

daktar is poking people .....because of corona, mask is stuck in his nose......so being nosy to remove others masks.

Bhai mere, what does ignore mean to you? Find me a simpler word, if you please.

All this cabbage talk....

Too much cabbage gives you flatulence.

To those who tear it apart to eat it, yes; to the cabbage itself, as it stays sunny and carefree, no.

It just happens sometimes.

And leaves you deflated.

Hoping the outer layers had been more resilient to vigorous yanking.

You like a cabbage, you have an image of how it looks.

You don't want that spoiled.
cabbage na ho gai somnath ka mandar hai jo knowledge ka khazana khatam hi nahi ho raha....utar lo sari layers aaj hi nanga kar do.

Bhai mere, what does ignore mean to you? Find me a simpler word, if you please.

To those who tear it apart to eat it, yes; to the cabbage itself, as it stays sunny and carefree, no.
samajh aa gai.....dakta ignored.....means mitti pao.....

cabbage will never look to me the same......ahhh

samajh aa gai.....dakta ignored.....means mitti pao.....

cabbage will never look to me the same......ahhh

Wait till you try my Chow Mein, with my sauce of light soya, dark soya, green chilli, red chilli and oyster. It has noodles, red pepper julienne, yellow pepper julienne, cabbage in thin strips, beans; the contents stir-fried, then the sauce added, then the pre-cooked noodles are added, stirred a little more. and served with a light drizzling of sesame oil.

I had this yesterday. I am still feeling peaceful and filled with the milk of human kindness.

you are right.
I was talking about myself. aap kay liye aisay alfaaz istamaal nahi kar sakta....aap to hamaray mohtaram hai.....

just having light conversation, relaxing, having fun....no ill intentions..

I am truly delighted at being given this humorous and light-hearted break.

My hug? My smile?

Wait till you try my Chow Mein, with my sauce of light soya, dark soya, green chilli, red chilli and oyster. It has noodles, red pepper julienne, yellow pepper julienne, cabbage in thin strips, beans; the contents stir-fried, then the sauce added, then the pre-cooked noodles are added, stirred a little more. and served with a light drizzling of sesame oil.

I had this yesterday. I am still feeling peaceful and filled with the milk of human kindness.

I am truly delighted at being given this humorous and light-hearted break.

My hug? My smile?
Thanks....but is this a recipe or way to express your interactions on PDF....

Back
Top Bottom