What's new

Whatever

@padamchen

And what's disappointing is that we have to enjoy your posts real-time. Otherwise I think they are lost. Because due to some bug (I assume), the PDF search is not showing all the posts made by a member. For instance, I couldn't find some of the older posts of @Karna_007.

- PRTP GWD

I am happy. You are happy. We are all happy. Let us all be happy. The world will be happy.

Who said I can't do simple?
I understand now...thank you very much.

@padamchen

And what's disappointing is that we have to enjoy your posts real-time. Otherwise I think they are lost. Because due to some bug (I assume), the PDF search is not showing all the posts made by a member. For instance, I couldn't find some of the older posts of @Karna_007.

- PRTP GWD
how old those posts are? there was a time when PDF lost some data.

This cabbage was peeled effectively some time ago.

But it tends to quickly grow new saffron and white layers to hide the denuded green.
sorry sorry, now I understand after looking at your old post and carefully spelling it out.......its some firangi education thing.....kiya aap bhi na sabzi ki dukaan khol kar rakh di...

I am sorry @Joe Shearer, he is using my ignorance to his benefits.

why this cabbage is hiding its true colours, so many layers? koi sharam ki baat hai kiya?

That is the beauty of the cabbage (also the onion, but the cabbage is a gentler, more loving creature, n'est ce pas, petit chou?). So you get the outermost layer, the reformed vitriolic comment-maker, and find the comments polished and gentle but to all purposes the same within; then you get the friend of the losing side - a side has only to be losing to attract my support; the upholder of fair play, and a fair go for all; the judicious teacher, setting high standards and guarding any rating above B+ jealously; the senior manager, with 35 years of service in two different industries; the avid learner, humble in front of those who genuinely know more but don't brag about it; the proud Bengali from East Bengal, quick to make enemies, quick to make those same enemies his friends; the introspective Indian, who wishes that his country were not to have her reputation blackened by a bigoted segment - there are several more layers.

You get all this for the price of a cabbage.

sorry sorry, now I understand after looking at your old post and carefully spelling it out.......its some firangi education thing.....kiya aap bhi na sabzi ki dukaan khol kar rakh di...

I am sorry @Joe Shearer, he is using my ignorance to his benefits.

I have no idea whom you are speaking about; my ignore list has grown since yesterday. But yes, there are those who use the ignorance of others for their benefit. An abhorrent habit.

IMG_20200502_170101.jpg
IMG_20200502_173041.jpg

That is the beauty of the cabbage (also the onion, but the cabbage is a gentler, more loving creature, n'est ce pas, petit chou?). So you get the outermost layer, the reformed vitriolic comment-maker, and find the comments polished and gentle but to all purposes the same within; then you get the friend of the losing side - a side has only to be losing to attract my support; the upholder of fair play, and a fair go for all; the judicious teacher, setting high standards and guarding any rating above B+ jealously; the senior manager, with 35 years of service in two different industries; the avid learner, humble in front of those who genuinely know more but don't brag about it; the proud Bengali from East Bengal, quick to make enemies, quick to make those same enemies his friends; the introspective Indian, who wishes that his country were not to have her reputation blackened by a bigoted segment - there are several more layers.

You get all this for the price of a cabbage.

I have no idea whom you are speaking about; my ignore list has grown since yesterday. But yes, there are those who use the ignorance of others for their benefit. An abhorrent habit.
I am lost for words after reading full bio data of cabbage......please accept my apologies, I can not respond appropriately.

Back
Top Bottom