What's new

Whatever

upload_2020-5-6_4-37-17.jpeg

Turkish treatment. As the saying goes in English.

:rofl: Couldn't help 'besmirching my clothes' on this one.

Please convey my compliments to @T-123456, and inform him that I am a very patient person, BUT.....
He is here, have fun. I am going to watch more of those Indian stuff in Indian accent lol

Patience is not your strong side is it?
Dont make me angry or ill send torture fluids by a drone.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Courier will be fine.

images

As you know, we heathen don't keep roza.

He is here, have fun. I am going to watch more of those Indian stuff in Indian accent lol

Bet you can't understand what we write in our weird accents. Or when we bobble our heads.

upload_2020-5-6_4-47-42.jpeg

I just trolled in a thread which was in wrong section. But the plot twist is that I reported myself for trolling.
:pop:

I have always wondered if anyone has reported their own post lol. Thanks now its confirmed its happened.

I was bored and it this idea suddenly flashed to test reporting one's own post. And surprisingly, it was addressed in a welcoming manner.

That's the best bit. All of a sudden, PDF FEELS better. Maybe it was in me all along, not in PDF, struggling to come out.

It's up to few Parathas.

You mustn't, as the future conquering race, forget the butter on top and the dahi to eat it with.

@padamchen,

Please control yourself. I don't want you to get banned. Socha tha lockdown ke dauraan tera posts padhke timepass hoga. But now, by the time you got unbanned, lockdown hi khatam hogaya. You can express your thoughts in a toned-down language. Now that you get busy in your professional work, you will be even more unavailable.

- PRTP GWD

@padamchen,

Please control yourself. I don't want you to get banned. Socha tha lockdown ke dauraan tera posts padhke timepass hoga. But now, by the time you got unbanned, lockdown hi khatam hogaya. You can express your thoughts in a toned-down language. Now that you get busy in your professional work, you will be even more unavailable.

- PRTP GWD

Yeah. My patients were cursing PDF ...

Back
Top Bottom