What's new

Whatever

Thanks....but is this a recipe or way to express your interactions on PDF....

It is a recipe, a vegetarian Chow Mein recipe. Try it; you will not be disappointed.

It is a recipe, a vegetarian Chow Mein recipe. Try it; you will not be disappointed.

If you don't want to use Oyster Sauce (many Muslims steer clear of it for halal reasons) use fish sauce instead.

If you don't want to use Oyster Sauce (many Muslims steer clear of it for halal reasons) use fish sauce instead.

I can request wife and hope.....lol

Agar achha nahin laga, main pagri utar lunga.
family used to love Chinese, but right now boycott .....i dont care or fancy about food stuff, whatever give me i will eat.

its time to cook everything home.

ye kis becharay ki pagri utar kar kharab karni hai.....aap kay paas apni to hogi nahi..

95921250_10163688593625089_2633935496530624512_o.jpg

Feeling sad that we can pray, fast and give zakat in this blessed month of Ramadan while Uighurs Muslims are being forced to worship Xi Jinping.

Feeling sad that we can pray, fast and give zakat in this blessed month of Ramadan while Uighurs Muslims are being forced to worship Xi Jinping.

Im sure they can fast. No one is force feeding them or putting IV lines into their veins.

Back
Top Bottom