What's new

Whatever

@levina

it really is the cats who are being tolerant of those dogs... if a typical gang of eight dogs surrounds those cats, will those "cat-friendly" dogs protect those cats?? i doubt. :)

image-jpg.196339
:smitten:

@levina

it really is the cats who are being tolerant of those dogs... if a typical gang of eight dogs surrounds those cats, will those "cat-friendly" dogs protect those cats?? i doubt. :)
The dog on which the cat is sleeping would definitely protect it. :)

@WebMaster @Horus

I have need to converse with either of you regarding my account @SvenSvensonov . I've tried to use the "Contact Us" option, but haven't yet received a reply. If you can help me, please do, and I didn't want to create a new account, but this was my only recourse.

This regards my accounts credentials, so I'd prefer not to leave that information on this thread, rather in a private conversation, but I can't start one of those (yet).

Thanks,

SvenSvensonov - under a new name (hopefully not for much longer)

Last edited:
I love dogs more.
May be because I had a pet dog,I'm more biased towards dogs. Now try this

No offense to some of the cat lovers here but i never liked cats , its a well known worldwide that cats are very selfish.

this is a famous meme circulating on facebook

6a00d8341cdd0d53ef01543836a9c1970c-500wi

Dogs are usually very innocent , loyal while cats are more of cunning and selfish but cute though .

how old your dog and which breed ?

jewelry huh?

Men don't need that! Heck, even the pants are optional. Nope... not seeing any fancy trinkets here.
View attachment 196437

See @Nihonjin1051 - Men don't wear Jewelry ! :whistle:

But because I fear that he'd give me the silent treatment again I don't want to tease @Nihonjin1051 any more ! :(

Whenever he disapproves of something I've written he goes like this :

silent-treatment-badge-w-250[1].jpg

I love dogs more.
May be because I had a pet dog,I'm more biased towards dogs. Now try this
Aren't they cute??? :smitten:

View attachment 196337

View attachment 196339

View attachment 196341

View attachment 196343

I have 3 dogs, lol.

:P

See @Nihonjin1051 - Men don't wear Jewelry ! :whistle:

But because I fear that he'd give me the silent treatment again I don't want to tease @Nihonjin1051 any more ! :(

Whenever he disapproves of something I've written he goes like this :

View attachment 196443

LOL

@WebMaster @Horus

I have need to converse with either of you regarding my account @SvenSvensonov . I've tried to use the "Contact Us" option, but haven't yet received a reply. If you can help me, please do, and I didn't want to create a new account, but this was my only recourse.

This regards my accounts credentials, so I'd prefer not to leave that information on this thread, rather in a private conversation, but I can't start one of those (yet).

Thanks,

Please email at webmaster@defence.pk and verify it is you in multiple ways if possible. :D

@WebMaster @Horus

Thanks,

Sven! Is that you?

Back
Top Bottom