What's new

Whatever

Nihongo jyouzu da ne doko de naratta no?

:)

ie, Tai dake watashi ga shitte iru anata, Nihon no ka shinai ka dō ka

Tokorode, Yokohama wa sugoi nee

I am not OCD; I just like to be clean....I just can't stand bad odor.

A slide made by Jewelers suffices for Scientific Studies ? :what:

That is just one item of jewelry out of countless many others and does not take anything away from the argument that jewelry is worn for aesthetic purposes not with health benefits in mind.

And posting stuff by jewelers making a sales pitch to the tune of 'health benefits' is exactly that - just a sales pitch; nothing more.

i think guy with right accessories on him is quite interesting

@levina

cat profile-picture... i likes. :cheers:

returned yesterday from a visit to a cousin in another town... she doesn't have a computer nor was there a internet facility in her area... was somewhat bored without pdf.

i see that you have told doppleganger some words that will make his ears burn. :tup:

@levina

cat profile-picture... i likes. :cheers:

returned yesterday from a visit to a cousin in another town... she doesn't have a computer nor was there a internet facility in her area... was somewhat bored without pdf.

i see that you have told doppleganger some words that will make his ears burn. :tup:

Good to see you back. How was your trip?

And I'm done with that guy. He had been testing my patience since the day I had joined this forum.

Somebody called me a billi (off the forum) so I decided to use cat as my DP to irritate that member further. :lol:

Btw this billi has special eyes, i guess its a mutated gene which causes such difference in color.

Good to see you back. How was your trip?

was okay... she's one relative ( more like the sister i never had ) i can talk with normally.

And I'm done with that guy. He had been testing my patience since the day I had joined this forum.

somehow can't believe his claims. :D

and he has to loose his brash manner.

Somebody called me a billi (off the forum) so I decided to use cat as my DP to irritate that member further. :lol:

umm... and an angry cat, i see.

and is that cat a he or a she??

Btw this billi has special eyes, i guess its a mutated genes which causes difference in color.

yes, i saw that when i clicked on the picture... didn't alexander the great also have this condition??

was okay... she's one relative ( more like the sister i never had ) i can talk with normally.
Great!

somehow can't believe his claims. :D

and he has to loose his brash manner.
What did he claim?

umm... and an angry cat, i see.

and is that cat a he or a she??
How do you tell its a he or she from just the face of a cat?
I dont know if its he or she, most prolly she. I hope.Lol

yes, i saw that when i clicked on the picture... didn't alexander the great also have this condition??
Thats news to me!!
I wasn't aware of this. What is this condition called?

What did he claim?

his exploit with a older lady when he was 16... he wrote that in one of the previous pages... strange time for him to say such a thing.

How do you tell its a he or she from just the face of a cat?
I dont know if its he or she, most prolly she. I hope.Lol

good point... though i thought you knew of that cat.

Thats news to me!!
I wasn't aware of this. What is this condition called?

heterochromia iridium, it seems.

from ( Alexander the Great had two different-colored eyes - OMG Facts - The World's #1 Fact Source )...

Alexander the Great had two different-colored eyes.

This condition, known as heterochromia iridum, is caused by either an excess or shortage of pigment in one of an individual’s irises. It is also possible to have part of one iris be a different color than its remainder. In addition to Alexander, several modern hotties have this condition, including actors Wentworth Miller, Henry Cavill (the new Superman), Kate Bosworth, and Mila Kunis!

umm... mila kunis was on "graham norton show" ( know of it?? ) some months ago... i didn't notice her eyes... will watch that episode again.

With cats, “odd eyes” are most commmon within breeds such as the Turkish Van, Turkish Angora, Sphynx, and Japanese Bobtail. In fact heterochromic cats were so prized in Turkey that in 1917 the Turkish government began a program designed specifically to breed odd-eyed cats!

Low estrogen levels make you burn. In all the wrong places.

i don't see what you want to prove to her.

his exploit with a older lady when he was 16... he wrote that in one of the previous pages... strange time for him to say such a thing.
In his quest to prove me a man, he's made even taller claims. :lol:
Choro
Dont want to discuss anything about that teenager.

good point... though i thought you knew of that cat.
Naah
I am scared of cats. My dp is just to irritate that fren who called me a billi. All for fun! Lolzz

heterochromia iridium, it seems.

from ( Alexander the Great had two different-colored eyes - OMG Facts - The World's #1 Fact Source )...

umm... mila kunis was on "graham norton show" ( know of it?? ) some months ago... i didn't notice her eyes... will watch that episode again.
Thank you!
I didnt know such cats were so famous in turkey. @T-123456 could you confirm?
jamahir said:
With cats, “odd eyes” are most commmon within breeds such as the Turkish Van, Turkish Angora, Sphynx, and Japanese Bobtail. In fact heterochromic cats were so prized in Turkey that in 1917 the Turkish government began a program designed specifically to breed odd-eyed cats!
And yes Mila Kunis does 've odd eyes, though its not so visible on camera.

In his quest to prove me a man he's made even taller claims. :lol:
Choro
Dont want to discuss anything about that teenager.

Naah
I am scared of cats. My dp is just to irritate that fren who called me a billi. All for fun! Lolzz

Thank you!
I didnt know such cats were so famous in turkey. @T-123456 could you confirm?
And yes Mila Kunis does have some kinda defect in her eyes, though its not so visible on camera.
I was going to ask you what that Van kat is doing there(Avatar),:rofl:
Turkish Van Cats | Turkish Van Cat Breed Info & Pictures | petMD
Van is the name of a city in the East of Turkiye near the Iranian border,these cats come from that part of Turkiye and thats why the name.
images

The biggest lake of Turkiye is also near the city of Van,its called Van-golu(Van lake).

cats are really sweet, warm, friendly, tolerant, utterly loyal and affectionate... of course, lions are not that, they do attack humans for food... and tigers sometimes attack humans ( like in the sunderbans mangroves ) when humans intrude into tiger land.

i lived with cats for many years and considered them my children... they truly are angels of the universe... many truly great men and great cultures dedicated supreme respect for the cat... maybe angel gabriel was a cat. :D

watch this vid of the friendship of of a cat ( name fum/fam ) and a owl ( name gembra )... they seem to be famous... though fum it seems has died since of urinary infection... :sad:

cats are really sweet, warm, friendly, tolerant, utterly loyal and affectionate... of course, lions are not that, they do attack humans for food... and tigers sometimes attack humans ( like in the sunderbans mangroves ) when humans intrude into tiger land.

i lived with cats for many years and considered them my children... they truly are angels of the universe... many truly great men and great cultures dedicated supreme respect for the cat... maybe angel gabriel was a cat. :D

watch this vid of the friendship of of a cat ( name fum/fam ) and a owl ( name gembra )... they seem to be famous... though fum it seems has died since of urinary infection... :sad:

I love dogs more.
May be because I had a pet dog,I'm more biased towards dogs. Now try this
Aren't they cute??? :smitten:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom