What's new

Whatever

They do, my grand father(mom's father) used to wear an ear stud. In some families its till compulsory.

Ahhhh !

Well in Pakistan, by and large, they don't and the ones that do aren't really looked at very approvingly by the society.

Jewelry is considered a lady's domain not a man's.

Don't tell me that you paint your nails too ? o_O
You like french manicure. Right? :coffee:

Ahhhh !

Well in Pakistan, by and large, they don't and the ones that do aren't really looked at very approvingly by the society.

Jewelry is considered a lady's domain not a man's.
In India men from royal families always wore an ear stud. scientific studies prove that wearing ear studs have some health benefits.

I've the same opinion about punjabis, the sardars I meant.
Most of the pashtun I have met 're tall and fair.

Punjabis and Rajasthanis also are quite tall. My good friend Awtar, his ancestral background is from Rajasthan, is extremely tall. He's 6'4, and is quite big in body size.

Pashtuns , aren't they also known or called as Pathani / Patani ?

Pashtun and Pukhtoon - is their name in their native tongue Pashto. The variation is due to a hard and soft variation in their language whereby even the language itself is called either Pashto or Pakhtoo.

Pathan - is what they're called in Urdu/Hindi.

Though generally speaking Pathans are considered those of Pukhtoon descent who lost their culture and their language and instead got assimilated in the local cultures and languages of another land. And the reason for this is that in addition to tribal lineage a Pukhtoon identity revolves around Pukhtoonwali - a Bushido-esque honor code that the Pukhtoons follow or did follow.

You're right, Rajasthanis 're usually very tall like @Robinhood Pandey .
Even those who live in Haryana 're tall.

That's one thing i admire about India and Indian people -- there's just such a rich variety ! From North to South, East to West. From culture, language, belief systems.

Incredible , really.

nahi as I am not living in delhi :P
and actually politics me mujhe kuch khas samajh nai aata but development jo karta hai use hi vote dena chahiye, and for that BJP is better than rest :D
lolzzz... okay, politics is most general timepass of this country...:P

@Blue_Eyes challo ji aap rest karo bahut trolling kar li aaj...
good nite..

:(:(

You like french manicure. Right? :coffee:

I have never engaged in such an emasculating exercise ! :bad:

Men are supposed to be rugged and tough; they ought not look feminine.

In India men from royal families always wore an ear stud. scientific studies prove that wearing ear studs have some health benefits.

Perhaps; royal families from ages past used to wear a lot of gaudy trash. Just look at the Mughal Emperors and most of the Maharajas in South Asia; most of them probably got hernia because of the amount of jewelry they used to wear.

I have never engaged in such an emasculating exercise ! :bad:

Men are supposed to be rugged and tough; they ought not look feminine.
Being rugged and tough doesnt mean they should look shabby. Dirty shoes, unkept hairs (like your's :P) and dirty nails 're a huge turn off. Lolzz

Perhaps; royal families from ages past used to wear a lot of gaudy trash. Just look at the Mughal Emperors and most of the Maharajas in South Asia; most of them probably got hernia because of the amount of jewelry they used to wear.
Phuleez!
There 're some scientific studies that prove wearing metals like gold have certain health benefits(add accessories like ear studs also in that list).

Back
Top Bottom