What's new

Whatever

:yahoo: He does me proud!!! I like his choice in music too, that and I dance like him:woot:!

Hahahaha....what's the tatoo of?

It's the name of my commanding officer, done in a floral pattern. Kind of like this, but on my lower back. You know, the tramp stamp area:mad:!!!

0495ac21489a33210d6bd4dcb8b90fab.jpg

Last bet I've ever made or will make:hitwall:!!!

:yahoo: He does me proud!!! I like his choice in music too, that and I dance like him:woot:!

It's the name of my commanding officer, done in a floral pattern. Kind of like this, but on my lower back. You know, the tramp stamp area:mad:!!!

View attachment 196453

Techno Viking would not be please by this work of faggotry..:lol:

Bro get it covered by a new one one thing ...

View attachment 196453

ahahaha, interesting. Very interesting. :lol:

ahahaha, interesting. Very interesting. :lol:

yeah... :tsk:. That's about all I can say.

Techno Viking would not be please by this work of faggotry..:lol:

Bro get it covered by a new one one thing ...

It's covered, but that's what it was!!! No way in hell I'd let that persist! Couldn't take my shirt off in public:mad:.

blood eagle ---thats some serious shit

Very brutal!!! Break the ribs, stretch a lung over each exposed rib section... Viking as f***!!!! Just a friendly reminder not piss off the Norsemen.

Oh please my brother here @DESERT FIGHTER is a Baluch; they're the best warriors in Asia ! :smokin:

No Norseman would stand a chance ! :tongue:

Pfff... an axe to the face will change anyone's tune. Best warriors in Asia they may be, but we Vikings are the world standard... unless you know, you count @Nihonjin1051 and the Samurai.

So @Vioarr how the heck am I supposed to mention you when my keyboard doesn't have that sort of an 'O' ! :unsure:

:haha:. don't forget the "i" either. It's not standard... well, not standard English anyways.

Back
Top Bottom