What's new

Whatever

And a norseman with an AK-5C ?

3y1Q73F.jpg

AK-5C:smitten:. But mostly the BEARD!!! Oh, and the AT-4:yahoo:

Pfff... an axe to the face will change anyone's tune. Best warriors in Asia they may be, but we Vikings are the world standard... unless you know, you count @Nihonjin1051 and the Samurai.

:haha:. don't forget the "i" either. It's not standard... well, not standard English anyways.

Haaa.....the Baluch would chew up an army of Norsemen and Samurai as if they were marshmallows ! :smokin:

Pfff... an axe to the face will change anyone's tune. Best warriors in Asia they may be, but we Vikings are the world standard... unless you know, you count @Nihonjin1051 and the Samurai.

:haha:

image.jpg

:haha:. don't forget the "i" either. It's not standard... well, not standard English anyways.

Stone may melt .. but revenge of a Baluch never goes away

image.jpg

how old your dog and which breed ?
Yeah we all know what happened to the pet dog :tongue: :-
The dog I had in mind while I wrote that post was my Alsatian. It died in an accident when it was 5 months old. This happened long back when I was kid. :(
Right now I've a dachshund in India, its cute and chubby. And sounds like a german shepherd. I love that about the dachshund :lol:
I have 3 dogs, lol.

:P
LOL
Wow!!!
I can see a lot of dog lovers here.
I got mines done years back, wanted to get tattoos on my back but gf doesnt want it lol.

ps. sewing needle eh. nice...
GF?
Great!
Last time when you told us (me & @Armstrong ) about your ex you sounded very upset, happy for you. :)
Did you say tattoos?
You can always try a small one first, she might not object to a tiny one I'm sure. Do you 've anything special in mind?
I'm also planning to get one done...but its not allowed in UAE so I might get it done when am in India. :)

Back
Top Bottom