What's new

Whatever

Have no doubt that I'm a terrorist :butcher: bilkul ISIS type..... but they 're crude and uncivilized.
I am Indian secular-IS...:coffee:
I could not have stayed in India with my secular jihad 'coz then ppl like you would 've captured me.8-)

mar gaye!!
I will thrown out this place soon
.:sick:

:tup::tup::tup:

hehehe....

gaawd I feel like picking up a microphone and announcing it everywhere in pdf.:rap:
:lol:
This covert agent has become so popular that one fella even copied arp's typical style of saying "massive blow to blah blah". :lol:

Troll doctor :whistle:
hehe,,,,modus operandi
e9e5c5e59b1fd9240c810f41a6a05ffe.jpg

:D:D:D

his prescriptions read
pdf - thrice a day 250 ml :P
i'm addicted:suicide2:

Did you listen to the NS speech?
Yes I did!
And I found it very provocative,he tried to gain sympathies by talking about the women in Kashmir (our side of it ofcourse!!).

FaujHistorian said:
Sialkot sector has been the major target.

There is no way anyone is crossing that boundary. Never have. Why would you quote stuff that was not even valid in 1980s?

Levina behn,

I expected better from you.

your questions were not question. They were statements, that are often made by media goons and half@rsed jurnos.

Please avoid that kind of trash if possible.

Thank you.

p.s. I was going to ignore this thread, as it shows utter ignorance of jingoistic nay childish posters from mostly India but from Pakistan too. I only replied when I saw your post.

Fauji bhai,
You and me both get our daily dose of news from these so called medias only, or unless you've contacts in ISI and I've some in RAW to tell us why exactly is the situation at the border escalating?

So far the reported number of infiltration have been 40 which is far less than what it was in last year or the year before.And this is the only golden chance when the maximum number of infiltrators can cross the border.
And there 've been mortar attacks on about 60 positions along a more than 200-km stretch.
Yes it is true that India has taken a more aggressive stance this time but then I think had India not been soft on Pak for this long then such a situation would not have arisen at all.
And as I said 3 militants have been killed along the border this week though I dont know the exact location.

And this firing along the border happens every year around the same time (if you've noticed) ...it starts somewhere in august and continues till October...every year!!
2013 India–Pakistan border skirmishes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2011 India–Pakistan border skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
@levina @RazPaK - No reply ? :cry:

And @Horus can you please give me an infraction or something so that this Chubby Indian Mujjjj* called Levina da Vinci stops thinking that the Administration has a soft-spot for me and that I go scot-free despite my, alleged, trolling and off-topic posts ! :coffee:

*Punjabi for Cow ! :D

@levina @RazPaK - No reply ? :cry:

And @Horus can you please give me an infraction or something so that this Chubby Indian Mujjjj* called Levina da Vinci stops thinking that the Administration has a soft-spot for me and that I go scot-free despite my, alleged, trolling and off-topic posts ! :coffee:

*Punjabi for Cow ! :D

She is not wrong. I don't want butts after me, you guys are on a rampage these days.

Back
Top Bottom