What's new

Whatever

They are right. After accounting or ACCA, MBA in Finance wouldn't make much sense. Do go for something more 'managementy'.......

Abeiii Accounting wagheraa kar liii haiii; I'm thinking of a Post-Grad qualification and the people I talked to were of the opinion that an MSc in Accounting and Finance wouldn't make sense go for something more Management or Leadership oriented.....isss liyee poooch rahaa thaaa ! :(

Sounds good and makes sense..... go for it!

I've got till the end of the month to figure it out; so tell me how is an MSc in Management ?

Khudda kay banday..... just do something..... have you heard of "paralysis by analysis"?? :mad:

I told the idiot he will be happier selling phone cards and paan rather than changing up his major like I switch lanes on the highway, but the butt(pun intended) is more stubborn than a donkey/***(triple pun) that has just fornicated.

He over analyzes everything..... after all he's an accountant....... they keep thinking loads of zeros! :D

I told the idiot he will be happier selling phone cards and paan rather than changing up his major like I switch lanes on the highway, but the butt(pun intended) is more stubborn than a donkey/***(triple pun) that has just fornicated.

Now he will over analyze the ignore list as well and eff you up with gazillion additional questions, as to why you put him there.......... I can guarantee you that even your grandchildren will be giving explanations........ :p:

This stupid butt is now giving me tension. Welcome to my ignore list @Armstrong.

Now he will over analyze the ignore list as well and eff you up with gazillion additional questions, as to why you put him there.......... I can guarantee you that even your grandchildren will be giving explanations........ :p:

I have never even put the most piece of shit Indian troll on my ignore list, but @Armstrong has made me finally use this function. Do hafton baad yeh marketing ga puchay ga aur pir ek aur naya drama shuru,

That reminds me of a shitty course in MBA, "Management Accounting", it was the easiest crap I had ever seen, and all them students were behaving as if it was hell... losers! :D

Wrora, MBA is the shittiest course out there; whats the comparison between what an MBA knows and what a Management Accountant knows ? :unsure:

@Armstrong, bhai tu to hain hi butt. Choro is parhai shai ko, aur Nawaz Shareef se hi sifarish le lo. PCB ka chairman hi ban jao. Kam az kaam apnay aap ko fazool mein
tension toh ne mili ghi..

Back
Top Bottom