What's new

Whatever

Besharam Kaun sa bad word hua??
I was just joking...but then I guess jokes whoosh over your head.

And U started off with "Teri ma nu"..

Teri ma nu means whatever you said about me goes to your mother. And if you think that is bad then you have yet to be welcomed to Punjabi. Anyways If you are joking, do so with some class. Nobody likes personal insults. I forgive you tho, so stay cool.

Teri ma nu means whatever you said about me goes to your mother. And if you think that is bad then you have yet to be welcomed to Punjabi. Anyways If you are joking, do so with some class. Nobody likes personal insults. I forgive you tho, so stay cool.

I am not a punjaban!!

You should've read the complete sentence before jumping into conclusion but I guess patience is not meant for you.And nowhere did I insult you.
I used to think that u were a cool guy (abusive but funny) but not any more.

I am not a punjaban!!

You should've read the complete sentence before jumping into conclusion but I guess patience is not meant for you.And nowhere did I insult you.
I used to think that u were a cool guy (abusive but funny) but not any more.

Calling someone besharam is big insult in Pakistan, yet I still forgave you. If you want to sit with hatred in your heart than I can't do anything for you.But there are no hostilities on my end. Take it easy.

Calling someone besharam is big insult in Pakistan, yet I still forgave you. If you want to sit with hatred in your heart than I can't do anything for you.But there are no hostilities on my end. Take it easy.
Come on!
I call so many of them besharam on daily basis...but nobody has reacted like u.I meant the Pakistanis I know and talk to.

And I'm not somebody who would remain bitter over such petty things and that too when you misunderstood me for ostensibly no reason at all.
You're way too sensitive.

I'm over this.

Fauji bhai,
You and me both get our daily dose of news from these so called medias only, or unless you've contacts in ISI and I've some in RAW to tell us why exactly is the situation at the border escalating?

So far the reported number of infiltration have been 40 .....

Yeah media is OK but I doubt many Indian/pakistani posters tried to use google maps to figure out simple fact.

---- Sialkot sector has nothing to do with infiltration Why? This sector is far far away from LOC
---- On "most of the LOC" has now 3 layers of defenses. 40 men trying to cross?
--- Do you know how many of them are just poor villagers whose only crime is to have tiny agricultural plots next to LOC? Do you?

Yes I did!
And I found it very provocative,he tried to gain sympathies by talking about the women in Kashmir (our side of it ofcourse!!).

1. What part was "provocative"? Talking 1 sentence about the plight of Kashmiri women?
2. As a woman yourself, you should be the one raising voice for the betterment of women all over the region and yes even in Indian Kashmir.
3. Instead of thundering "provocations", just talk about the plight of Kashmiri women in ICK and move on. Why condone murder of civilians living in border areas. Why?

4. Did he provoke the wrath of maharajas by saying that he doesn't want to even touch the untouchable Indians?

5. Why would any Indian poster on the net would be judge, jury, and prosecutor even on nitpick stuff.

I utterly fail to see this.

@danger007 she was also hurling abuses towards Hindi language because of the use of Persian loanwords calling it a mongrel language. Everyone love his language, If my language has Persian words, I still love my language, haters can buzz off.

Ohh still butt hurt. Hindi is a mongrel language. Learn to live with it. Just do not try to impose it.

i already rule that . Bad trade !!

If you piss me off, i'll make you the head chef of this guy's dining table as a punishment. :P

1794774_1470243096578810_594213767189762160_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom