What's new

Whatever

The extent to which Islam has been misinterpretated can be understood from the fact that earlier Muslim used the last name of their mothers but not anymore.Somewhere down the lane woman who was supposed to be given respect started getting oppressed and her liberties curtailed.

Hain ? That is news to me; especially since I can't recall any who's who amongst the earlier Muslims who carried the last name of their mothers ! :undecided:

Muhammad ibn Abdullah, Abu Bakr (Abdullah ibn Abu Quhafah), Omar ibn Al Khattab, Osman ibn Affan, Ali ibn Abu Talib, Hassan and Hussain ibn Ali, Fatima bint Muhammad etc. Peace Be Upon them All !

Hain ? That is news to me; especially since I can't recall any who's who amongst the earlier Muslims who carried the last name of their mothers ! :undecided:

Muhammad ibn Abdullah, Abu Bakr (Abdullah ibn Abu Quhafah), Omar ibn Al Khattab, Osman ibn Affan, Ali ibn Abu Talib, Hassan and Hussain ibn Ali, Fatima bint Muhammad etc. Peace Be Upon them All !
I read that in an article long back...
Matriachy and Islam were the topics.And it had comparisons to Kerala where woman's last name was given to her kids(till last century).

I have found a link of which I can read a line or 2, otherwise the site is banned in UAE.
Could you just check this site??
It might have what you're looking for.

Islam Watch - "The Disappearance of Matriarchal Society" by Eka

I read that in an article long back...
Matriachy and Islam were the topics.And it had comparisons to Kerala where woman's last name was given to her kids(till last century).

I have found a link of which I can read a line or 2, otherwise the site is banned in UAE.
Could you just check this site??
It might have what you're looking for.

Islam Watch - "The Disappearance of Matriarchal Society" by Eka

It talks about the general disappearance of a Matriarchal Society....kinda like that Feminine notion of God in paganism that is often linked with Feminist movements and how mankind lost that.

Unless I'm mistaken, Islam Watch, is an intensely Islamophobic website so its not exactly the best place to gather information about Islam from ! :unsure:

There is a feminist streak in Islam but there is nothing in my knowledge about earlier Muslims ever carrying their mother's surnames.

It talks about the general disappearance of a Matriarchal Society....kinda like that Feminine notion of God in paganism that is often linked with Feminist movements and how mankind lost that.

Unless I'm mistaken, Islam Watch, is an intensely Islamophobic website so its not exactly the best place to gather information about Islam from ! :unsure:

There is a feminist streak in Islam but there is nothing in my knowledge about earlier Muslims ever carrying their mother's surnames.

So you have named Levina Da Vinci heh? HOW DARE YOU! HOW VERY DARE YOU!

how dare you reduce one of the famous polymaths, an intellectual titan, an artist with no equal to a Peasant?

You may troll Indians on Kashmir, You may kill Indian soldiers in border skirmishes but never again compare Da Vinci to Levina you Kashmiri worm >:-(

Jokes :P

Maroge, haske ya girdgirda ke.

not that hard to kill Indians. You stick a few dollard in a bear trap and voila! Banias do anything for a Dolla.

how dare you reduce one of the famous polymaths, an intellectual titan, an artist with no equal to a Peasant?

You may troll Indians on Kashmir, You may kill Indian soldiers in border skirmishes but never again compare Da Vinci to Levina you Kashmiri worm >:-(

You called @levina Apa a peasant ? :o:

She is the Queen of South India ! :mad:

Oopps....type - Shes the Queen of the Cows of South India ! :whistle:

I told you I read about it long back.

And should be for the same reason that site is banned in UAE.

not that hard to kill Indians. You stick a few dollard in a bear trap and voila! Banias do anything for a Dolla.
Levina is gonna disappear soon!! :devil:

You called @levina Apa a peasant ? :o:

She is the Queen of South India ! :mad:

Oopps....type - Shes the Queen of the Cows of South India ! :whistle:

Oh you chink!!
Wid ur Small eyes..big nose... And fringe hair you look like a gal. :lol:
Pretty gal though. :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom