What's new

Whatever

Mate, what's up? :)

You had to keep a track on this didn't you? :(

Long time now. :D

Dude, MBA isn't shitty. I was talking about one of the courses! :)

No idea about Management Accountant. I always try to avoid any human being with "Accountant" on their business card..... :cheesy:

Wrora, MBA is the shittiest course out there; whats the comparison between what an MBA knows and what a Management Accountant knows ? :unsure:

No idea about Management Accountant. I always try to avoid any human being with "Accountant" on their business card..... :cheesy:

Dude what is an MBA if not a jack of all trades and a master of none ? :unsure:

There is merit to doing that but an MBA Finance takes nothing away from a Professional Accountancy & Finance qualification; except maybe Grooming !

Mate, what's up? :)

Better. What's the situation on your front? :)

Dude, what are degrees????? ANY degree is just an invitation letter to a function, nothing MORE (bar medicine).......... so again, I urge to your senses, don't over analyze anything.

I know a guy who graduated from the SHITTIEST of Pakistani University in a village (did his MBA from there)....... and RIGHT NOW he is Controller Finance of a multinational Oil Company abroad. He is drawing in excess of USD75,000.00 per month!!!!!

Again. Just do it. Stick with it. And you'll succeed!

Dude what is an MBA if not a jack of all trades and a master of none ? :unsure:

There is merit to doing that but an MBA Finance takes nothing away from a Professional Accountancy & Finance qualification; except maybe Grooming !

All well here too mate - just a bit busy with offline-life! :D

Better. What's the situation on your front? :)

@levina yara razpak posted a picture and planet warrior started calling him ugly and shit… i don't like that.
so i had to give em a reply that would equally hurt him.

@levina yara razpak posted a picture and planet warrior started calling him ugly and shit… i don't like that.

Ugly??

But I use LUX!!!!!!!

7577b6a7f5ad679e7c3601e667960148.jpg

:lol:

chad yaar

Apne fren ko dekho...he's such a besharam!!

He can take all that in his stride then why can't you??

I didn't mean to hurt you..I don't use that kinda language on the forum so I edited it.

I didn't mean to hurt you..I don't use that kinda language on the forum so I edited it.
chal yara koi gal nahin.

Teri ma nu....

Chaudhry nu besharam kendi aa?

Yeah, but she needs to watch her mouth too. I am chill guy, but she called me besharam. Achaw........
Besharam Kaun sa bad word hua??
I was just joking...but then I guess jokes whoosh over your head.

And U started off with "Teri ma nu"..

Back
Top Bottom