What's new

Whatever

@levina @RazPaK - No reply ? :cry:

And @Horus can you please give me an infraction or something so that this Chubby Indian Mujjjj* called Levina da Vinci stops thinking that the Administration has a soft-spot for me and that I go scot-free despite my, alleged, trolling and off-topic posts ! :coffee:

*Punjabi for Cow ! :D

I am busy engaging Indians.

Don't you change your major every two weeks?

Do yourself a favor and just sell phone cards. :mad:

Horus said:
Refrain from spreading crap.
Lo jaag gaya admin!!!
:lol:

Why do you've to tag me with that troll??
and in any case i'm sure razzy knows more about Msc. management in pak than an Indian who lives in UAE..

Armstrong said:
And @Horus can you please give me an infraction or something so that this Chubby Indian Mujjjj* called Levina da Vinci stops thinking that the Administration has a soft-spot for me ! :coffee:

*Punjabi for Cow ! :D
@Horus
This guy has been torturing me since long:cray::cray::cray:

I like my new name levina-daaa-vinciiii ...wow!!! :smitten:
me likey!!

and in any case i'm sure razzy knows more about Msc. management in pak than an Indian who lives in UAE..

So far as I know no one offers an MSc in Management in Pakistan ! :unsure:

I was talking more in an International sense !

so now you know that I dont know a flying 747 about that course :coffee:
So stop asking me about that course.8-)

@levina

Been busy on Eid - some Shit Hit the Fan - had to fix it.
Oops! I thought you were busy making seviyan :lol:

I can give you some real advice, but you are just going think I am an asshole. So I rather not.Har do hafte baad hero kuch aur karna chata hain, accounting se management. Koi haal ne tera.

I can give you some real advice, but you are just going think I am an asshole. So I rather not.Har do hafte baad hero kuch aur karna chata hain, accounting se management. Koi haal ne tera.

Abeiii Accounting wagheraa kar liii haiii; I'm thinking of a Post-Grad qualification and the people I talked to were of the opinion that an MSc in Accounting and Finance wouldn't make sense go for something more Management or Leadership oriented.....isss liyee poooch rahaa thaaa ! :(

Back
Top Bottom