What's new

Whatever

any reason for your curiosity??? :coffee:

I'm eating Stuffed Chicken Breast with Black Pepper Sauce & Baked Potatoes right now and I thought could Levina Apa have missed out on the joys of eating meat her whole life and all she gets to munch on is pretty much what I fed my goat for the Eid ? :unsure:

I'm eating Stuffed Chicken Breast with Black Pepper Sauce & Baked Potatoes right now and I thought could Levina Apa have missed out on the joys of eating meat her whole life and all she gets to munch on is pretty much what I fed my goat for the Eid ? :unsure:
what if I told you that once upon a time I was a non vegetarian?? :coffee:
My mother didn't want me and my bro to be vegetarians like her.But for some reason I never ate non veg much and by the time I was a teenager or so I had completely turned into a vegetarian. It was intentional!!
And I don't feel I've missed anything...
In the recent past once I ended up eating a non vegetarian (egg) sandwich when my air hostess's served me the wrong sandwich.I think in future I might be able to make a switch over easily if I want to...that's an IF. :)

How dare you compare my menu to that of your goat's???8-) you hybrid dodo-chimp-apsoo!!!

@Armstrong
change your status to "online".....I want to track you. :coffee:

what if I told you that once upon a time I was a non vegetarian?? :coffee:
My mother didn't want me and my bro to be vegetarians like her.But for some reason I never ate non veg much and by the time I was a teenager or so I had completely turned into a vegetarian. It was intentional!!
And I don't feel I've missed anything...
In recent past once I ended up eating a non vegetarian (egg) sandwich when my air hostess's served me the wrong sandwich.I think in future I might be able to make a switch over easily if I want to...that's an IF. :)

How dare you compare my menu to that of your goat's???8-) you hybrid dodo-chimp-apsoo!!!

If ever there was a more sad story ! :(

Aaansooo aagaiii mujheee ! :cry:

Goat.....GOAT ! :p:

Egg is non vegetarian ? o_O

So you're not just a vegetarian; you're a vegan ? :o:

Well heres to me hoping that you stop being a Herbivorous Goat ! :cheers:

@Armstrong
change your status to "online".....I want to track you. :coffee:

Ummmmhhhh......NO ! :bunny:

If ever there was a more sad story ! :(

Aaansooo aagaiii mujheee ! :cry:
You drama queen!!! :coffee:

Armstrong said:
Goat.....GOAT !
you're an apsooooo :p:

Armstrong said:
Egg is non vegetarian ? o_O
Yes!

Armstrong said:
So you're not just a vegetarian; you're a vegan ? :o:
Isshhh!
Nooohhh
I eat cakes which 've eggs.

Armstrong said:
Well heres to me hoping that you stop being a Herbivorous Goat ! :cheers:
herbivorous goat???
goat kab carnivorous hote hai cartoon?? :undecided:

Armstrong said:
Ummmmhhhh......NO ! :bunny:
Lol
I want to troll you too...this is not fair.:confused:

The strength of my People lies not in the riches of their land but in their ability to bear enormous pain for the ideal that binds them together as Pakistanis - Armstrong !
Armstrong who???
:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And I suppose you'd be Levina da Vinci painting frescos in this Renaissance ? :what:
Aaap seh eik Duck tou banaiii nahin jatiii tou frescos kahan seh aap nei bananeiii hain ? :unsure:
Tum bade Picaso ho?? :coffee:
Btw Levina da vinci sounds sooo sooo sooo good. :lol:
Me likey!! :smitten:
burn baby burn :bunny:
now read this and you will know what I meant by hindu renaissance Subramanian Swamy argues against Government Control of Hindu Temples | India News Analysis Opinions on Niti Central
Which Group - Anti-Indian NEXUS??? :rolleyes:
say that again and I might have to behead you :butcher:
I was never anti-India...but guys like you with your blinds on, find it difficult to swallow the fact that seculars are just as much for India as you're...just that our ways of approach 're different.

Tum bade Picaso ho?? :coffee:
Btw Levina da vinci sounds sooo sooo sooo good. :lol:
Me likey!! :smitten:
burn baby burn :bunny:
now read this and you will know what I meant by hindu renaissance Subramanian Swamy argues against Government Control of Hindu Temples | India News Analysis Opinions on Niti Central

say that again and I might have to behead you :butcher:
I was never anti-India...but guys like you with your blinds on, find it difficult to swallow the fact that seculars are just as much for India as you're...just that our ways of approach 're different.
Closet seculars are more threat to this country. Arp actually inspired a lot of people against us who know nothing about their leader.:D

@danger007 she was also hurling abuses towards Hindi language because of the use of Persian loanwords calling it a mongrel language. Everyone love his language, If my language has Persian words, I still love my language, haters can buzz off.

Aha....!!

That's the LANGUAGE of an ISIS terrorist!!!!

HENCE PROVED!!
Have no doubt that I'm a terrorist :butcher: bilkul ISIS type..... but they 're crude and uncivilized.
I am Indian secular-IS...:coffee:
I could not have stayed in India with my secular jihad 'coz then ppl like you would 've captured me.8-)

mar gaye!!
I will thrown out this place soon
.:sick:

Closet seculars are more threat to this country. Arp actually inspired a lot of people against us who know nothing about their leader.:D
:tup::tup::tup:

hehehe....

gaawd I feel like picking up a microphone and announcing it everywhere in pdf.:rap:
:lol:

@danger007 she was also hurling abuses towards Hindi language because of the use of Persian loanwords calling it a mongrel language. Everyone love his language, If my language has Persian words, I still love my language, haters can buzz off.
well i got negative ratings because i called i called three terrorists killed by IA as terrorists from single member.. 2 days ago. i seen 10 neg ratings in Indrani profile. .now i understand why she got ..

Back
Top Bottom