What's new

Whatever

I also have a soft spot for Arsenal specially when Howard Webb used to give penalties against Arsenal. I have to oppose Arsenal in public just to annoy my brother. :D

And yeah Chelsea will probably win this year and may dominate for fey more years to come. Only Man City might be ably to compete against them.

Good god Chelsea fans are unbearable online. When Manchester United were really good, were United Fans this obnoxious too?

But then again I might be stereotyping though and I have met some delusional gooners. Arsenal fans really get going when there is a Spuds fan on :D

P.S. @Jaanbaz hopefully you won't think Indians here are not Indians in real life :-)

Good god Chelsea fans are unbearable onlin

Chelsea fans are known as chavs here. They are annoying and mostly associated with violent, ofcourse many Chelsea fans are not violent and just support their team and have a good time.

But then again I might be stereotyping though and I have met some delusional gooners. Arsenal fans really get going when there is a Spuds fan on

LOL

P.S. @Jaanbaz hopefully you won't think Indians here are not Indians in real life

What do you mean? :)

Last edited:
Chelsea fans are known as chavs here. They are annoying and mostly associated with violent, ofcourse many Chelsea fans are not violent and just support their team and have a good time.

LOL

What do you mean? :)

you know, not all Indians are frothing at the mouth Hindutvawaadis :-)

what sort of a Man are you?? You should be encouraging more women your age to get intoxicated :azn:

Were it up to me; I'd ban the production or the consumption of alcohol and enforce this ban strictly for I consider alcohol to be a social evil akin to drugs ! :unsure:

@Jaanbaz You a liverpool fan right?

Seems Suarez's departure shook up things more than I thought. Your analysis?

Not like Arsenal is doing too well either :p

I am a massive Liverpool F.C fan & have been following the club since Houlier's days ! :smokin:

:bad:
Yeh mein kiyaa sunnn rahaa hunnn ? :angry:

Khabardaar aaap Alcohol keh paasss bhi nazar aiiin mujhe ! :mad:

Think of the Levina Jrs. what would they say if they see their Mom singing 'Marry Had a Little Lamb' right in the middle of the Eid Festivities because shes had too much to drink !
Do you live in Stone Age?? :unsure:
I don't drink as such, which should mean I drink just a few ounces of wine that too when there's a party. I have tried/tasted vodka with juice. (3:1proportion).I don't even know how vodka would taste sans the juice because what I drank tasted of orange juice only.
And after every party I'm the one who drives the car so I DONT drink a quantity which would make me dizzy.
Hell I don't even like its taste!:hitwall:
And in my family ppl call me a teetotaller only. :angel:
So stop worrying about Jr.Levina....
And btw there's only one Jr. And he is Ro.Jr.
Not true!
- Vodka no taste - with fruit Juice - Not Kadwi
- Also you can try beer with lower content of Hops flower.
- Italian Proscco - Try Dry it will be sweeter!!
- For a change try Pastis...
View attachment 115837 View attachment 115838View attachment 115839
I've not tried so many things...but even the beer tastes kadwi...bitter-sour. :bad:
I want to try tequila :lol: ...But my cousins won't let me try it. Lol.

I was banned twice in retaliating a troll but no action against that troll who was spewing venom with religious hatreds.
May be i am exception to Chaks unbiased moderation...... :p:
Since you people are voicing about his impartiality So i will have believe you guys:cheers:........ @levina ......
Actually even replying back to troll is supposed to be against the forum rules.:yes4:
Infact I was given a warning when I replied back to my nemesis @Armstrong .
And guess what?
This guy who trolls me on every thread was spared....:pissed:
He's a Pakistani after all. :lol:
I can only keep sulking and whining about it now. :girl_wacko:

Last edited:
:bad:
Do you live in Stone Age?? :unsure:
I don't drink as such, which should mean I drink just a few ounces of wine that too when there's a party. I have tried/tasted vodka with juice. (3:1proportion).I don't even know how vodka would taste sans the juice because what I drank tasted of orange juice only.
And after every party I'm the one who drives the car so I DONT drink a quantity which would make me dizzy.
Hell I don't even like its taste!:hitwall:
And in my family ppl call me a teetotaller only. :angel:
So stop worrying about Jr.Levina....
And btw there's only one Jr. And he is Ro.Jr.

I've not tried so many things...but even the beer tastes kadwi...bitter-sour. :bad:
I want to try tequila :lol: ...But my cousins won't let me try it. Lol.

Actually even replying back to troll is supposed to be against the forum rules.:yes4:
Infact I was given a warning when I replied back to my nemesis @[/] .
And guess what?
This guy who trolls me on every thread was spared....:pissed:
He's a Pakistani after all. :lol:
I can only keep sulking and whining about it now. :girl_wacko:

I have no problem with mods harsh action even against me but leaving trolls to keep spewing venom is certain traits of being partisan......
Same time I also believe your words so i will not curse him anymore...... N sorry if i have offended anyone here......
Learning Human science, leaving home science for you Mrs Engineer:partay:......

@Razia Sultana

Saw your arguments on the Hindutva secular thread on the recommendation of another esteemed 'sickular' member.

Glad to have another erudite Indian on board.

Welcome! :-)

halupridol said:
it is about afspa!!
another reason for me to not watch it,,,,,i know what is afspa first hand,,,mood kharab hoga
haan haan tumhe toh hrithik roshan ki bang bang movie hi pasand aani hai.8-)
i'm telling you na that haider is a good movie.:angry:
I luvd Shahid Kapoor 's performance in it.And all the other characters were well etched too.lekin why am I banging my head against a wall?:hitwall:

kidding..watch it only if u want to... :)

Been pretty busy of late. :(

Wassup my man? What's cooking here of late?:D

You know, the usual Indo-pak posts.

It's heated up with the border skirmishes. For some reason I've been having heated debates with both Pakistanis and Indians.

Back
Top Bottom