What's new

Whatever

@Razia Sultana

Saw your arguments on the Hindutva secular thread on the recommendation of another esteemed 'sickular' member.

Glad to have another erudite Indian on board.

Welcome! :-)
Thanks. I am new on this forum and dissappointed to begin with as most of the time i have been arguing with my fellow indians only. There is lot of fanaticism among the people here from both the sides which puts me off as fanaticism blinds reasoning. Lets see how long i survive here. thanks again.

Thanks. I am new on this forum and dissappointed to begin with as most of the time i have been arguing with my fellow indians only. There is lot of fanaticism among the people here from both the sides which puts me off as fanaticism blinds reasoning. Lets see how long i survive here. thanks again.

I don't particularly know you well. But sometimes it is best to take internet forums less seriously. Internet anonymity amlifies whatever beliefs you have in the real world. Exaggeration gets you the most attention.

As for the Hindutva brigade, they tend to dominate the convo in a sizeable number of Indian online outlets.

Just make sure you don't get sucked in too much. It is the online world after all.

@waz @Jungibaaz @Jaanbaz

was incredibly saddened to hear of Alan Henning :( I hope you guys mentioned him in your prayers my brothers.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. @Jaanbaz is right, he was a true martyr. His death saddened me, may God help his family and friends move through this difficult time.

One thing I do know, he died a noble death, his murderers will die a dog's death. My morals prevent me from wishing death upon anyone, but we're all guaranteed only one thing in life, and that is death. For some it will be sweet and for others they will be made to pay. ISIS and his murderers will know of their wrongdoing one day.

When auntyji even didn't spare me, how come you have a chance. :omghaha::omghaha:

I am as much your aunty as you are my grandpa. I saw you sucking up to the American there. Always a sucker.

But at least your state was not called A-holes. I remember you were called a Bengali too. It has become a slur for these people.:)
It is a slur.

Stop quoting me,then.

If you are referring to my quotes I will speak out. I generally do not come to this thread. Though yesterday did visit to see what happened to Kobie-Haven. Saw you making the same evil has taken over remark about me. Saw that dickhead Indic also talking about Manvan and me though we never talk to him or about him.

Back
Top Bottom