What's new

Whatever

even thn it must feel kinda nice to have someone keeping a fast for u,,,,pati parmeshwar (lika a boss)8-)

Days are gone .... Aajkal ulta ho gya yara Patni Parmeshwari ban gyi hai n Pati Ki bechare toh sandwich wali halat ho gye hai between offc n hm boss .....
Recently i read in newspaper about a husband a traffic policeman who fined his wife driving without license in Indore ...... Understand Bechare pati log.......:woot:

CONGRATULATIONS
to all
Husbands
For renewal of their annual life insurance
#करवाचौथ_की_बधाई

@halupridol
bhai saab,,,mera licence ab tak jabt nahi hua,,,,me abhi aazad hu:dance3:

I take the best from South and North.
In southern India there's no such custom as karva Chouth so I skipped it.
yahan toh Roz hi karva chouth hota hai when I wait for him at the dining table. :lol:
I have a busy day today....aaj nahi.
And in any case from tomorrow I'll be on a 7 day fast....soooooo
:astagh:

Days are gone .... Aajkal ulta ho gya yara Patni Parmeshwari ban gyi hai n Pati Ki bechare toh sandwich wali halat ho gye hai between offc n hm boss .....
Recently i read in newspaper about a husband a traffic policeman who fined his wife driving without license in Indore ...... Understand Bechare pati log.......:woot:
Kis galat faimi me ho?
Aesa kuch nahi hota. :disagree:
That policeman fined his wife because that was part of his duty. :)
And bolo if marriage comes with so many burdens then why are there hundreds of marriages happening every day???

Jis din Tum GF chouth rakhoge tat day I will start fasting on karva chouth.
Btw frm tomorrow we both will be fasting so he's not complaining nor am I. Lol.

Hi- I was cut loose to some survey projects in field. thats why couldnt find time to connect.. it was hectic as hell...

hows everything with you guys, holidays over or still in India? :)
Oh!
I thot u were busy supporting IK. :D

I was back in UAE by August last week. :-)

Kis galat faimi me ho?
Aesa kuch nahi hota. :disagree:
That policeman fined his wife because that was part of his duty. :)
And bolo if marriage comes with so many burdens then why are there hundreds of marriages happening every day???

Jis din Tum GF chouth rakhoge tat day I will start fasting on karva chouth.
Btw frm tomorrow we both will be fasting so he's not complaining nor am I. Lol.

Oh!
I thot u were busy supporting IK. :D

I was back in UAE by August last week. :-)

His wife thot as she dictate him in home can do same outside too but poor guy succumb to of his police bosses .... PERFECT SANDWICH ......
Us din bechare ko ghar par khana bhi nhi diya hoga Madam ne.....
Yara marriage voh ladoo hai Jo khaye voh pachtaye or Jo na khaye voh bhi.......

I am skeptical about marriage yar.....

:haha::haha::haha:
if guys cud, they wud never marry,,,,true story brah:P

Bro i had interacted with couple of gals for marriage proposal only but cant tell you my terrible experience....
Silliest questions was when a Gal asked me about cooking (she did not know cooking) that too without saying hi hello n other things .....
Second gal told me that she would not live non metros cities...
I can go on n on .....
Marriage is good when you get a partner is genuinely good else life is doomed.....

Bro i had interacted with couple of gals for marriage proposal only but cant tell you my terrible experience....
Silliest questions was when a Gal asked me about cooking (she did not know cooking) that too without saying hi hello n other things .....
Second gal told me that she would not live non metros cities...
I can go on n on .....
Marriage is good when you get a partner is genuinely good else life is doomed.....
bhai saab,,,aise nek khayal leke milney jaoge toh yahi hoga :p:

Back
Top Bottom