What's new

Whatever

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    862.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Searched for the thread "Naswar Corner" have been redirected through three different threads and finally end up here!!

@Hyperion You lost your state in the final battle? :P

Nah mate........ Naswaristan can never be lost.......... just gave it on lease to @WebMaster......... he promised that he'll take care of as if it were his own............ if he somehow loses it, then the ex-citizens of Naswaristan will all go apeshit on his arse! o_O

PM @Horus : Do make sure that Naswaristan is still in it's jaw-dropping glory ....... :o:

Searched for the thread "Naswar Corner" have been redirected through three different threads and finally end up here!!

@Hyperion You lost your state in the final battle? :P

@SarthakGanguly - Did she just call me loco ? :pissed:

Levina Apa aaap seh yeh umeeed nahin thiiii; apneiii choteiii bhai ko mental keh diyaa aaap neiii ! :disagree:

Bariii behneiii kiya aisiii hotiiii hain....? :cry:
What is a loco?

I give a tit for tat reply...tats my habit.8-)
And I don't think I'm gonna change for you. :coffee:
I call u my younger brother and I treat you like one. Whenever you've crossed your line in posts garbed as jokes I've made sure I give an apt reply.
Just tit for tat!! :lol:

Nah mate........ Naswaristan can never be lost.......... just gave it on lease to @WebMaster......... he promised that he'll take care of as if it were his own............ if he somehow loses it, then the ex-citizens of Naswaristan will all go apeshit on his arse! o_O

PM @Horus : Do make sure that Naswaristan is still in it's jaw-dropping glory ....... :o:

:)
Good to know your are still alive :P
I thought the citizen have all gone on weed or may be they are all out of stock, both are opposite extremes but i have heard both have almost same effect :D

What is a loco?

I give a tit for tat reply...tats my habit.8-)
And I don't think I'm gonna change for you. :coffee:
I call u my younger brother and I treat you like one. Whenever you've crossed your line in posts garbed as jokes I've made sure I give an apt reply.
Just tit for tat!! :lol:

She doesn't know the meaning of 'loco'; ppffft figures Budhi Auntie hain kahan hum young loggon keh slang pataa ho giii ! :whistle:

Loco mean 'Mad, Crazy, Loony' etc. !

I crossed some line ? :o:

Where, when ? :unsure:

Khair jokes aside; I sincerely apologize if I crossed the line and offended you - That was not my intent !

I'll tone down on my poor attempts at humor from henceforth.

She doesn't know the meaning of 'loco'; ppffft figures Budhi Auntie hain kahan hum young loggon keh slang pataa ho giii ! :whistle:

Loco mean 'Mad, Crazy, Loony' etc. !

I crossed some line ? :o:

Where, when ? :unsure:

Khair jokes aside; I sincerely apologize if I crossed the line and offended you - That was not my intent !

I'll tone down on my poor attempts at humor from henceforth.

Do me a favour..stop tagging me in your posts. :coffee:
Pareshaan hu tumse!!

Doc pvt conversations were blocked about an year back.
Remember our MM club was also blocked??
:-)

I'm starting it again.Just about to wave the wand and you'll see the magic.:partay:(in process)
Yup, you are correct about the MMclub.

Doc pvt conversations were blocked about an year back.
Remember our MM club was also blocked??
:-)

Bombs away!:cheesy:

Last edited:
Mod Chak Bamu is wanted by investigators in HM case! Ban me 1000 times, I will still be after you!
@batmannow

You are the true Taliban. :lol:

Time for you to lift the ban on talking about religion since Islam is never afforded that respect. I look forward to lighting some pagan bund on fire by showing them the atrocity of a faith they claim to follow. :-)

Time for you to lift the ban on talking about religion since Islam is never afforded that respect. I look forward to lighting some pagan bund on fire by showing them the atrocity of a faith they claim to follow. :-)

Where you at these days kid?

Back
Top Bottom