What's new

Whatever

Time for you to lift the ban on talking about religion since Islam is never afforded that respect. I look forward to lighting some pagan bund on fire by showing them the atrocity of a faith they claim to follow. :-)

Nah, but I understand your concerns. Things will tighten up soon.

That is just a platform for appeal, levina. Not a court room where we can justify or accuse some actions (even I did this mistake before). A lot of unfair judgements had been reviewed and proper action has been taken. Just have patience.

That is just a platform for appeal, levina. Not a court room where we can justify or accuse some actions (even I did this mistake before). A lot of unfair judgement had been reviewed and proper action has been taken. Just have patience.
Deleted my post!!

It seems lots have been happening lately and i have missed on an awful load of things, don't seem be getting one word of all that is being said in last two pages. Is it because i don't know the context or is it that all you guys are still posting stuff with not much sense :P
:cheesy:

Mate, I think it's you. You must've been really busy with life over the last 9 months. I hope and wish business has been good! :)

It seems lots have been happening lately and i have missed on an awful load of things, don't seem be getting one word of all that is being said in last two pages. Is it because i don't know the context or is it that all you guys are still posting stuff with not much sense :P
:cheesy:

Mate, I think it's you. You must've been really busy with life over the last 9 months. I hope and wish business has been good! :)

Have been busy with work for over a year now. Was regularly checking the defense sections but since did not had lot to share seldom visited the members section :(
Anyways its good to be back and hopefully i will grasp the intellectual debate being carried out here in due course :P

Very nice avatar! @levina
A good choice.
Thanks!
I was really upset about that 19 yr old teenager's death.But kudos to what she did for her honor.
may she rest in peace!
:(

image.jpg

thanks for your support, my unknown syrian friend :-)

true, i have created only two thread since joining, and that includes my intro thread :-) but i have added my sincere posts to many threads, and many have been impartial... i tend to write lost posts and that takes effort, and then countering people like al-hasani or oldman or mujhaidind or zarvan is really tiring... take a look at this very thread... all my posts are long... and i tried to counter desertfalcon's brainwashing again and again... vostok gave up after sometime and i tried...

and then comes this female...

Jamahir...thats an off topic.
And thats the reason I brought your post here.You cant vent out on a serious thread.
Btw al-hasani..Zarvan bhai r all good guys but then if you're trying to push your liberal thoughts down their neck then brace up!!! :lol:

Jamahir...thats an off topic.
And thats the reason I brought your post here.You cant vent out on a serious thread.
Btw al-hasani..Zarvan bhai r all good guys but then if you're trying to push your liberal thoughts down their neck then brace up!!! :lol:

you are not wrong in bringing the issue here, as your previous signature said... :-) and i will reply to you and vostok on topic in the worldwide government thread... in fact, i was searching for pictures for reply to you... and i use a absolutely slow linux machine :-)

i can't say about zarvan... i see his types in bangalore... all rather convinced of "the right way"... today's "times of india" ( i read at the barber's ) has an article about dengue in bombay. the featured patient is hanif ( or something similar ). quite "pious-looking" like our zarvan bhai's photos but more heftier and even longer beard, and probably that dot on the foreheard... and despite his "pious life", dengue may kill him... yet his "convinced" attitude will continue... i expect zarvan to be the same... just speaking from personal knowledge... their types abound in bangalore :rofl:

edit : and yes, bloody brave and glorious that lady, ceylan... practical decision, i would say... i don't know what emoticon to use...

you are not wrong in bringing the issue here, as your previous signature said... :-) and i will reply to you and vostok on topic in the worldwide government thread... in fact, i was searching for pictures for reply to you... and i use a absolutely slow linux machine :-)

i can't say about zarvan... i see his types in bangalore... all rather convinced of "the right way"... today's "times of india" ( i read at the barber's ) has an article about dengue in bombay. the featured patient is hanif ( or something similar ). quite "pious-looking" like our zarvan bhai's photos but more heftier and even longer beard, and probably that dot on the foreheard... and despite his "pious life", dengue may kill him... yet his "convinced" attitude will continue... i expect zarvan to be the same... just speaking from personal knowledge... their types abound in bangalore :rofl:

edit : and yes, bloody brave and glorious that lady, ceylan... practical decision, i would say... i don't know what emoticon to use...
zarvan goes a lil off track when he supports TTP and similar organisations...and but you know what?
Hes a very decent guy,as in I've never seen him abuse (once I did see him use a language that he should not have and for that I did get him punished ) but except that one incident I've never seen him use an obnoxious language like many trolls or in some cases TTAs here use.
But yeah at times it does become a lil hard to drill sense into him..but hes young (20-21 ish I think) so I expect a changed zarvan Bhai in another 2-3 years.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom