What's new

Whatever

Bro i had interacted with couple of gals for marriage proposal only but cant tell you my terrible experience....
Silliest questions was when a Gal asked me about cooking (she did not know cooking) that too without saying hi hello n other things .....
Second gal told me that she would not live non metros cities...
I can go on n on .....
Marriage is good when you get a partner is genuinely good else life is doomed.....
Were you really asked those questions?? :girl_wacko:

Luv marriage Kar lo!! :lol:

Usually gals talk about jobs and studies, this is the first time I've heard that the gal wanted to know if the guy could cook or not. ROFL!

:haha::haha::haha:
if guys cud, they wud never marry,,,,true story brah:P
You think the gals are desperate to marry? :coffee:

Itna mat uchalo yara Ache din nhi aayenge ......
I am only unmarried in my team n i have been asking other(married colleagues) to plan some outing in weekend but those poor slave keep giving excuses for past one year ...... Their respite is passing time in dance bars of Mumbai.........:what:
yup married guys r dukhi most of d time(they pretend to be at peace with the situation though) but itne burey halat,,,:suicide:

Chance nhi hai ab ... I never thot of doing that nor i met a gal about whom i can be sure of.....
Gals do not ask much about study now a days they ask how much money boys earn n they compare with their if the gap is high then ok else gals intend to say ROT IN HELL WITH YOUR PEANUT SALARY you poor boy......:sniper:

Itna mat uchalo yara Ache din nhi aayenge ......
I am only unmarried in my team n i have been asking other(married colleagues) to plan some outing in weekend but those poor slave keep giving excuses for past one year ...... Their respite is passing time in dance bars of Mumbai.........:what:
Lol :p

Shaadi ka laddoo jo khaye woh pachtaye
Jo na khaye,so bhi pachtaye...

Waise lag raha hai aapki bali jald di jane wali hai :D

Kis galat faimi me ho?
Aesa kuch nahi hota. :disagree:
That policeman fined his wife because that was part of his duty. :)
And bolo if marriage comes with so many burdens then why are there hundreds of marriages happening every day???

Jis din Tum GF chouth rakhoge tat day I will start fasting on karva chouth.
Btw frm tomorrow we both will be fasting so he's not complaining nor am I. Lol.

Oh!
I thot u were busy supporting IK. :D

I was back in UAE by August last week. :-)

that too continues any moment that I breathe free, is dedicated to the great man's cause :)

:yes4:unicorns n prince charming
Only a few gals live in such a dreamy world.:rolleyes:

Chance nhi hai ab ... I never thot of doing that nor i met a gal about whom i can be sure of.....
Gals do not ask much about study now a days they ask how much money boys earn n they compare with their if the gap is high then ok else gals intend to say ROT IN HELL WITH YOUR PEANUT SALARY you poor boy......:sniper:
Expectations from the guys are high...I won't deny that fact.Lol.

Naah that's immaturity.... Marriage is not just about your partners earning.... I never asked a gals about their salary n then start judging their stature .....
Just tell me one thing yara if a person earning is exceptionally good but he is not faithful to his partner then whom she will curse ?
Let me tell you one more thing if person says to gal that he is concerned about his mom n dad will always look after them even after marriage you know what would be gals thinking in her mind " Yeh bevkoof mummy papa wala jada hai meri toh fir sunega hi nhi" so say big NO to that poor guy.....
I have not met a single gal whom i can say she has maturity, if i ask about her future plan most probable answer would be " Bus kuch nhi aise hi dekhte hai" n i dont drill down further as i consider her response okay. now compare if she asks the same to a guy he has to share every plan where, how in what time every minute info is quizzed, if guy had answered " Bus kuch nhi aise hi dekhte hai" she would say later to her parents DUMB BEVKOOF HAI Mumy AISE THODI NAH HOTA HAI KUCH TO PLAN KARNA CHAHIYE .... Their hypocrisy ......
For me marriage is holiest bonding if both partners having same holiest emotions......
It must be very difficult in an arranged marriage to judge a gal or boy just in one or 2 meetings.
And luv marriages also don't have any guarantee..

Pata nahi log partner me kya dhoondte hai?? :lol:
I think one should NOT walk into a marriage with their rose tinted glasses on.The least expectations you've from your partner then better are your chances of fairing well in marriage.
And frankly at the age of 22 if someone had asked me what are your future plans? then I would have also answered "bas kuch nahi...aese hi...dekhte hai" :D

Chalo enough gyaan hogaya.
I hope you meet a very pretty and sweet gal soon.
Ciao!

So how much bitter is your half ?
bhai sahab,,,,day before yesterday i celebrated something alone, with half a litr of absolut vodka,,,,thn reminisced,,pondered over gud old days n lost opportunities :(
,,,,later that night,after an episode of emesis,was left with a bitter taste in mouth,,dont know if it was regret or just bile.:lol:
anyway how have u been,,,anythng new?
He's the bitter half....the better half has to be found. :lol:

How r u doc? Long time no see!!
Do you still get time to watch movies?
a gud morng to u too :)
7e0318915f82bbfa9cc62d9e589d63d0.jpg

Attachments

• 4d5b711bad04cec2d0649cc59aea72da.jpg
    4d5b711bad04cec2d0649cc59aea72da.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom