What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indrani, you have no information whatsoever, yet you have rambled on. Please get some thorough knowledge of what religions teach and why are they important to keep the humanity in-tact, then start over with a healthy and rational debate.

Good Luck.

this thread is still running?? @Indrani is still breathing fire?? madam ji, you must allow me to offer you tea... :raise: i know some nice tea places in bangalore... tea calms the mind and energizes... tea is the food of revolution... tea is good... :enjoy:
And then spill hot tea on her? :devil: :hitwall:

Bad Boy. :D

Missionaries in the name of development fool lots of people. Conversion for money have become common place.
A painter in my house last week, a christian, was talking of the greatness of Sri Balaji of Tirupathi. When I enquired further he told, he was in dire need of money, and had converted for the sake of 50,000 INR.

For years, it is the track record of Missionary. There is a famous quote in Africa. One villager said that when they (Missionary) came here, They had a bible and we had land. Now we have bible and they have land. This speak a lot about missionary.

this thread is still running?? @Indrani is still breathing fire?? madam ji, you must allow me to offer you tea... :raise: i know some nice tea places in bangalore... tea calms the mind and energizes... tea is the food of revolution... tea is good... :enjoy:

Thanks, you are kind. I will decline though.

@Indrani, you have no information whatsoever, yet you have rambled on. Please get some thorough knowledge of what religions teach and why are they important to keep the humanity in-tact, then start over with a healthy and rational debate.

Good Luck.

Yup. Go and tell it to those millions killed.

Killings for Christianity

And then spill hot tea on her? :devil: :hitwall:

Bad Boy. :D

Giving ideas to people just because you have a Bengali GF?

yest vayassayittu nimage??..Chikkavara jote jagala maadoke nachige aagalva??...

Yaaru chikkavara? Avvaru anti-nationalists, vaddu hoddesbeku avarage.

Yeah, sorry but I have a degree in history and have read many primary source texts concerning St. Thomas Christians and trying to convince me that it is all made up based on what are clearly Hindu radical, and bigoted propaganda pieces and authors, is just not going to cut it. When your link info is forwarded by a crack-pot propagandist like Koenraad Elst, it only sullies your argument. I think you may also be missing the point that the pre-European history of Christianity in India does not depend on whether Thomas the Apostle, himself, actually went to south India. Even south Indian orthodox Christians differ on that. What they do not differ on, and what the historic record is clear about, is that south-Indian Christianity long pre-dates European contact.

The Indian Christians of St. Thomas: Otherwise Called the Syrian Christians ... - William Joseph Richards - Google Books

Christianity in India : From Beginnings to the Present: From Beginnings to ... - Robert Eric Frykenberg - Google Books

Apocryphal Acts of the Apostles (1871) Volume 2. pp.146-298. The acts ofJudas Thomas (or, the twin), the apostle

Yeah, sorry but I have a degree in history and have read many primary source texts concerning St. Thomas Christians and trying to convince me that it is all made up based on what are clearly Hindu radical, and bigoted propaganda pieces and authors, is just not going to cut it. When your link info is forwarded by a crack-pot propagandist like Koenraad Elst, it only sullies your argument. I think you may also be missing the point that the pre-European history of Christianity in India does not depend on whether Thomas the Apostle, himself, actually went to south India. Even south Indian orthodox Christians differ on that. What they do not differ on, and what the historic record is clear about, is that south-Indian Christianity long pre-dates European contact.

The Indian Christians of St. Thomas: Otherwise Called the Syrian Christians ... - William Joseph Richards - Google Books

Christianity in India : From Beginnings to the Present: From Beginnings to ... - Robert Eric Frykenberg - Google Books

Apocryphal Acts of the Apostles (1871) Volume 2. pp.146-298. The acts ofJudas Thomas (or, the twin), the apostle

A Christian radical talking about Hindu radical. Irony never ends. The Madras High Court which ruled in favor of Hindus was also a part of Hindu radicals conspiracy I suppose.

A Christian radical talking about Hindu radical. Irony never ends. The Madras High Court which ruled in favor of Hindus was also a part of Hindu radicals conspiracy I suppose.
And your proof that William Joseph Richards is a, "Christian radical" is what, exactly?

And your proof that William Joseph Richards is a, "Christian radical" is what, exactly?

Oh my god, your William Joseph Richards is a reverend. How unbiased a source of info.

The Indian Christians of St. Thomas: Otherwise Called the Syrian Christians ... : William Joseph Richards : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

@Indrani ....sorry mate, too much work. Not that you need any help in taking down the barbarian hordes :D

I was wondering where you were. It was like a zombie attack. LOL .

Much better than your Koenraad Elst is a crack pot theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom