What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much of it was lies spread by the church. As usual they started mud slinging a rival religion when they stood no chance against it. Fact of the matter is much of South Asia remains Dharmic even after such assault with temples overcrowded. Christians meanwhile are leaving your churches in droves and all churches one way or other seem to be involved in pedophilia or some other atrocity.

So, instead of introspecting on my question, you decided to sling mud. Okay, expected. That gypsy intellectual dishonesty runs strong. Cousins and all.....

yes,They were against Syrian Christians,Hindus and Jews..The first Jewish synagogue in Kerala was destroyed by the Portuguese..And they burned almost all the then ancient historical records of Syrian Christian community...

Kerala saw relative lesser violence compared to Goa, where Portuguese ever persecuted the Catholics(apart from Hindus) to weed out every trace of Indian culture from their life and land.

So, instead of introspecting on my question, you decided to sling mud. Okay, expected. That gypsy intellectual dishonesty runs strong.

I was not aware you had a question except sling mud on Hinduism. What was it you started with? Institutionalized slavery? That is more a feature of Christianity and it has more than a robust history to back it up. Whereas caste system never was slavery. Even the so called outcastes/Dalits were free people. There was no selling or buying of human beings. What the outcastes were subjected to was something equivalent to apartheid. They were restricted from participating in most societal functions. But not enslaved. They could go anywhere in India or live freely in the forest.

Intellectual midget know your limit.

Thank you. I got my answer.
The point is, you started name calling when you could have easily reported, negatively rate, or deleted the post. That is you and your compatriot, admin of some other well known forum, indulged in trolling. It took a bad turn in the end. Also is it necessary for you folks to religiously follow her if you neither like her views nor want to engage in healthy debate with her. Why do you burn your blood? Why not put her in ignore list? Wouldn't that make things easier for folks like you?

I was not aware you had a question except sling mud on Hinduism. What was it you started with? Institutionalized slavery? That is more a feature of Christianity and it has more than a robust history to back it up. Whereas caste system never was slavery. Even the so called outcastes/Dalits were free people. There was no selling or buying of human beings. What the outcastes were subjected to was something equivalent to apartheid. They were restricted from participating in most societal functions. But not enslaved. They could go anywhere in India or live freely in the forest.

Intellectual midget know your limit.

lmao, dalits free? Free to do what? Serve paler people? :omghaha: they could go anywhere? how about a temple with other castes? i find it apt you mentioned living in the forest as apparently they were even disallowed entry into their own village, where they were born and on whose inhabitants they served.

Ofcourse there was no selling or buying, the new ones were born into the system. If this is your selling point on the fairness of ancient Indian social life, you're even dumber than i thought.

And you call me midget after trying to paint ancient India as some sort of free society. lmao....lying gypsy lol. Dalits did your dirty work and in return they got shunned because your super epic Hindu values system considered their jobs as dirty.

Last edited:
1993 murders in Prashanthi Nilayam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scratch the surface of any charges against any Hindu holy man, there is a Christian standing there.... The church has long been involved in trying to defame Hindus. It has not worked and wont work in the future too.
Its like saying that Hindus were behind the murder of Mahatma Gandhi...
You are confusing ultra right evangelical/pentacostal missions with main stream churches of India...
They have no respect or reputation among vast main stream believers..

The point is, you started name calling when you could have easily reported, negatively rate, or deleted the post. That is you and your compatriot, admin of some other well known forum, indulged in trolling. It took a bad turn in the end. Also is it necessary for you folks to religiously follow her if you neither like her views nor want to engage in healthy debate with her. Why do you burn your blood? Why not put her in ignore list? Wouldn't that make things easier for folks like you?
Never seen you acting like such a saint when you engage with the Pakistani members. And your idea of justice is a farce to me. Never saw you a single time protesting when your own countrymen have been vehemently attacked with such ethnic slur. Your silence proves your approval for such disgusting behavior.

I do not want to drag it further. Leave it. There will never be an agreement with such biased judgmental mindset.

No, I called one specific person a Hindu radical...just like his Wiki entry and several other sources confirm.

Oh yeah the most reliable source in the world, Wiki. As far as I know there is nothing Iswaran has said or done which had him in the cross hairs of law in India. Hey apart from this book I hardly think people have heard of him. You also called Dr. Elst a crackpot when nothing you have ever written or produced in your life would ever match his level of scholarship.

You keep saying that but you only provide bigoted, harsh anti-Christian sources as evidence.
Yup all rational exposure of Church and Christian lies are bigotry.

Indrani, I have read through your post and heck, even other Hindus have commented on your anti-Christian bigotry and how you do NOT represent their Hindu beliefs. Having Hindu friends and having worked and got to know my devout Hindu employer, I tend to think their view is probably more in line with the norm. That is the ironic part of our exchange. I am and always have been, if anything, very respectful and appreciative of Hinduism.

You, on the other hand, have a strong tendency to do what every bigot does, i.e., you ONLY accept "evidence", (Who's source is inevitably dubious at best.), that confirms your bigotry and you reject ANY evidence that contradicts the bigoted world view that you have already decided you are going to adhere to, hence, ANY contrary evidence automatically becomes lies and anti-Hindu propaganda, so of course, ANY Christian writing about Christianity, instantly becomes a "Christian radical" who can't be trusted. But of course you DON'T apply the equal standard when you then illogically insist that ANY opinion or history of Hinduism written by a Muslim or Christian, cannot possibly be trusted

LOL. I am on this site as a Hindu nationalist. You are going to ask Muslims and Bengalis Marxists about the views of a Hindu nationalist?

I represent Hindu views because those are the views held by practicing Hindus. All Hindu nationalist organizations hold these views.

It is not the Hindus who go about claiming Jesus is a devil. It is the Christians and Christian church which has been saying that about Hindu gods for eons together. Now when Hindus are speaking up about it, Christians have started claiming victimhood and bigotry.

Dr. Koenraad Elst is not a Hindu, but you apparently dismiss him as a crack pot. So much for your credibility.

Its like saying that Hindus were behind the murder of Mahatma Gandhi...
You are confusing ultra right evangelical/pentacostal missions with main stream churches of India...
They have no respect or reputation among vast main stream believers..

Right now they are the most active ones and the most mischievous ones. That danger007 is presenting "blogs" written by these evangelists as proof.

Just recently there was a pedophilia complaint against a church father in TN or Kerala, I forgot. The media did not cover it. Media has been giving all Christian atrocities a pass while highlighting and creating a racket of any minor infraction by the Hindus.

lmao, dalits free? Free to do what? Serve paler people? :omghaha: they could go anywhere? how about a temple with other castes? i find it apt you mentioned living in the forest as apparently they were even disallowed entry into their own village, where they were born and on whose inhabitants they served.

Ofcourse there was no selling or buying, the new ones were born into the system. If this is your selling point on the fairness of ancient Indian social life, you're even dumber than i thought.

And you call me midget after trying to paint ancient India as some sort of free society. lmao....lying gypsy lol. Dalits did your dirty work and in return they got shunned because your super epic Hindu values system considered their jobs as dirty.

You do not seem to understand English and have never looked up the meaning of slavery or apartheid apparently. I am not here to educate you.

I am a Dalit by the way. Now go and sob your sob story else where gypsy.

Much of it was lies spread by the church. As usual they started mud slinging a rival religion when they stood no chance against it. Fact of the matter is much of South Asia remains Dharmic even after such assault with temples overcrowded. Christians meanwhile are leaving your churches in droves and all churches one way or other seem to be involved in pedophilia or some other atrocity.
Yeah, I think you proved my point for me. :tsk: Clearly, you are nothing but a hateful little bigot and I just don't waste my time with such folk, just as I won't engage Nazis or racists, etc. You can piss on other people's heart felt religions as you wish, but you will do it without me engaging you in that gutter. You're just not worth it.

Yeah, I think you proved my point for me. :tsk: Clearly, you are nothing but a hateful little bigot and I just don't wast my time with such folk. You can piss on other people's heart felt religions as you wish, but you will do it without me engaging you in that gutter. You're just not worth it.

Uff the pastor does not like the taste of his own medicine.

lmao, dalits free? Free to do what? Serve paler people? :omghaha:

Ofcourse there was no selling or buying, the new ones were born into the system.

And you call me midget after trying to paint ancient India as some sort of free society. lmao....gypsy lol.
The concept of Dalits is a fairly new one and a part of post Invasions India. The varna system or the caste system never was the way it is today. In the original form, It was defined by the job you do not by birth. A lower caste was free to acquire skills and upgrade himself, this was much like how corporate world works today. The whole system got corrupted for numerous reasons but it would be wise of you to not associate it with the religion. It was never part of religion the way you are trying to portray. Hinduism was always an open religion with a lot of freedom to do things you think is right, a good example of it is a book on sex postures i.e. Kamasutra and to add to it, we have temples depicting the same postured. All this was accepted norm because we considered it part of normal human being's life. Along with Hinduism our land came up with religions like Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and we are all in love with each one of those. There are/were no religious conflicts unlike the Abrahamic religions. There used to be phylosiphical debates between the religious gurus and the one who lost the debate used to take up the religion of the winner. Everything changed when Islamic invasions started. They burnt our ancient libarries, colleges, massacred people. The same happened when Christians came. So people have the hatred deep seated inside them. That will take some time to go.

Now coming to the topic - no body can deny missionaries are indulging in all kind of unfair means to convert people. They aee bribing people,insulting other religions among other things. Think about it they are still working more or less freely with a few incidence of violence here and there. Can you imagine the same in some Islamic countries? They will be beheaded in no time.

Last edited:
You do not seem to understand English and have never looked up the meaning of slavery or apartheid apparently.

Ofcourse i understand it. It's just you who can't seem to comprehend it and is trying to spin it off now as apartheid.
If dalit mother had a child, that child was born into this world with the notion that he cannot do anything else but dirty work. that is slavery dude. And no amount of delusions on your part will make it apartheid. Apartheid came later, when he actually started work. But when he was born, there was only one purpose in his life....RELIGIOUSLY motivated purpose i may add. And that is, to serve.

I am not here to educate you.

lmao.....i wouldn't even want lies as education. And who in their right mind would be educated by your diatribe? Like, really?

I am a Dalit by the way. Now go and sob your sob story else where gypsy.

You really haven't answered anything, you're the loser here. Must be that bad dalit education you received. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom