What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse i understand it. It's just you who can't seem to comprehend it and is trying to spin it off now as apartheid.
If dalit mother had a child, that child was born into this world with the notion that he cannot do anything else but dirty work. that is slavery dude. And no amount of delusions on your part will make it apartheid. Apartheid came later, when he actually started work. But when he was born, there was only one purpose in his life....RELIGIOUSLY motivated purpose i may add. And that is, to serve.
Well I did not know the moment a child is born he is made to work. In India a child usually grows up playing and going to school. Not all outcastes were doing dirty work. They had their villages and their forests and their jobs selling forest produce, making baskets, trading, working the farms and the fields. Apartheid is exclusion. So quite possibly the dalit child was not allowed to play with the upper caste children. Now while it is bad, only a moron would call it slavery. I know why Europe is becoming irrelevant. It is populated by morons.

You really haven't answered anything, you're the loser here. Must be that bad dalit education you received.

LOL. There comes the bigotry. So much for your tears about low castes.

There is no point educating morons. I have seen many Europeans who travel around India make stupid observations and questions just like you. They make moronic theories like Indians eat spice because they do not have refrigeration and to mask the smell of meat gone bad they use spices. Morons never think logically that Indians can well afford to kill the animal on the same day they want to eat and unlike Europe the animals thrive here throughout the year and need not be killed on the onset of winter.

The concept of Dalits is a fairly new and a part of post Invasions India. The varna system or the caste system never was the way it is today. In the original form, It was defined by the job you do not by birth. A lower caste was free to acquire skills and upgrade himself, this was much like how corporate world works today. The whole system got corrupted for numerous reasons but it would be wise of you to not associate it with the religion. It was never part of religion the way you are trying. Hinduism was always an open religion with a lot of freedom to do things you think is right a good example of it is a book on sex postures i.e. Kamasutra.to add to it, we have temples depicting the same. This was accepted norm because we considered it part of normal human being's life. Along with Hinduism our land came up with religions like Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism and we are all in love with each one of those.

It got corrupted because some pale guy thought he was better than some brownish guy. Pale guy had power, with it came backing of the probably pale clergy and things progressed. i mean, who in their right mind would give up free servants that multiply on their own.

I do not know how i would not associate what is debated here with religion. Caste system is synanimous with Hinduism imho. perhaps, long time ago, it was better thought out (new skills and all-but here's a question, new skills only on dirty work or was he allowed to go into higher caste), but i cannot agree with what came later.

in any case, i cannot condone the notion that people have their whole life planned only on the account to whom they were born. This is something i'll never agree with any Indian, call it culture gap, call me bigot, i don't care.

There are/were no conflicts unlike the Abrahamic religions. There used to be phylosiphical debates between the religious gurus and the one who lost the debate used to take up the religion of the winner. Everything changed when Islamic invasions started. They burnt our ancient libarries, colleges, massacred people. The same happened when Christians came. So people have the hatred deep seated inside them. That will take some time to go.

What can i say, Abraham's favourite tool is the sword. Second is coin. I'll never deny that.

Well I did not know the moment a child is born he is made to work. In India a child usually grows up playing and going to school. Not all outcastes were doing dirty work. They had their villages and their forests and their jobs selling forest produce, making baskets, trading, working the farms and the fields. Apartheid is exclusion. So quite possibly the dalit child was not allowed to play with the upper caste children. Now while it is bad, only a moron would call it slavery. I know why Europe is becoming irrelevant. It is populated by morons.

Ofcourse it's slavery, in all but owning actual people.
A child had his whole life planned for him at the moment of birth, possibly unable to progress up the societal ladder. That's institutionalized slavery. Society preventing large chunks of population to advance, making them do the dirty work they won't, preventing them access to schools, so they don't become smarter and start demanding better work.

Keeping people in the gutter. Hindu™.

LOL. There comes the bigotry. So much for your tears about low castes.

There is no point educating morons. I have seen many Europeans who travel around India make stupid observations and questions just like you. They make moronic theories like Indians eat spice because they do not have refrigeration and to mask the smell of meat gone bad they use spices. Morons never think logically that Indians can well afford to kill the animal on the same day they want to eat and unlike Europe the animals thrive here throughout the year and need not be killed on the onset of winter.

How is it bigotry? You really are stupid, rude and a liar. Some of which you can get rid of with some education, but i guess lying runs in the genes.

Oh and about tears for lower castes. I don't care, they can keep you in the gutter for as long as they wish, i'm only here commenting on your so talked about respect for Hinduism.

I have seen many Europeans who travel around India make stupid observations and questions just like you.

I'm sure you found their amazement at the lack of toilets stupid. I mean, how could you not. You're probably so used to open sky latrine that you forgot how a toilet looks like when you saw it on a billboard.

-----------------

My apologies to the other Indians.

Last edited:
Why do you think our media is called Sikular media? LOL. Why do you think the govt is boycotting the media.
You were posting links from same media.. Don't talk crap.. Your sources are wiki and some self made videos...

bhttp://online.wsj.com/articles/pope-says-2-of-priests-are-pedophiles-1405285036

Pope's estimate on paedophile priests only half of real number, Australian Catholic Church body says - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Database of Priests Accused of Sexual Abuse

Pope Calls Sexual Abuse Scandal A 'Leprosy' On The Church

Kerala priest held for sexual abuse of minor - The Times of India

An unholy mess : South, News - India Today

You were posting links from same media.. Don't talk crap.. Your sources are wiki and some self made videos...

That is the thing. Indian seculars controlled the media and much of it was financed by West. So it is obvious where the bias lay. Which is why secularism is called Sikularism in India.

Hindu orgnisations then win the hearts and minds by offering education, food and clothing too. Let the two organisations compete for generosity for the poor.
Good thought. They try. But there are two problems -

i. Faith is not a service industry.
ii. Hindu temples and their properties are Government property. Only private trusts can work independent of the Govt. And the results are commendable. :D

bhttp://online.wsj.com/articles/pope-says-2-of-priests-are-pedophiles-1405285036

Pope's estimate on paedophile priests only half of real number, Australian Catholic Church body says - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Database of Priests Accused of Sexual Abuse

Pope Calls Sexual Abuse Scandal A 'Leprosy' On The Church

Kerala priest held for sexual abuse of minor - The Times of India

An unholy mess : South, News - India Today

That is the thing. Indian seculars controlled the media and much of it was financed by West. So it is obvious where the bias lay. Which is why secularism is called Sikularism in India.
Lol you are sickular... You are not true Hindu.. You don't even had idea about ahalya... Lol

Ofcourse it's slavery, in all but owning actual people.
A child had his whole life planned for him at the moment of birth, possibly unable to progress up the societal ladder. That's institutionalized slavery. Society preventing large chunks of population to advance, making them do the dirty work they won't, preventing them access to schools, so they don't become smarter and start demanding better work.
Keeping people in the gutter. Hindu™

LOL. Retarded Romanian. Without ownership there is no slavery. Whole life planned at birth? Is that how they do things in your country? One would think Ancient India had a life planner technology, planning and forecasting as to how anyone would turn up on growing up.

India was anything but gutter during ancient times. That title belonged to Europe. Fact why 1/3rd of European population died of plague.

What is Romania famous for? Vampires?

How is it bigotry? You really are stupid, rude and a liar. Some of which you can get rid of with some education, but i guess lying runs in the genes.

Keep it flowing girl/guy, show your bigotry to the world. Genetic scientists are you? Believing in ubermensch and untermensch?

I'm sure you found their amazement at the lack of toilets stupid. I mean, how could you not. You're probably so used to open sky latrine that you forgot how a toilet looks like when you saw it on a billboard

Speaking about yourself? Since I own so many houses, I own multiple toilets. Heard most Romanians are walking talking bag of diseases, is it true?

Sorry, other Romanians.

It got corrupted because some pale guy thought he was better than some brownish guy. Pale guy had power, with it came backing of the probably pale clergy and things progressed. i mean, who in their right mind would give up free servants that multiply on their own.
You may be right there. I don't disagree.. It got corrupted by the people in power. This pale/brown thing is the only nonsense part in what you stated above.
I do not know how i would not associate what is debated here with religion. Caste system is synanimous with Hinduism imho. perhaps, long time ago, it was better thought out (new skills and all-but here's a question, new skills only on dirty work or was he allowed to go into higher caste), but i cannot agree with what came later.
It is not associated with the religion as it nowhere says to discriminate based on birth. Caste system is synonimous to Hinduism I agree with you there but not the current manipulated one. That is associated more with people who distorted it.
About skills part - there are fair amount of examples in our scriptures where a shudra became a Brahmin or Brahmin/Vaishya became a Kshatriya..

in any case, i cannot condone the notion that people have their whole life planned only on the account to whom they were born. This is something i'll never agree with any Indian, call it culture gap, call me bigot, i don't care.
I am with you there. I don't agree with the caste system at all. Actually my family follows a form of Hinduism which considers each one alike. Though I am not a practicing Hindu, I respect it alot minus these manipulated things. You are not bigot. Bigot are/were those who manipulated the system for their own good.
What can i say, Abraham's favourite tool is the sword. Second is coin. I'll never deny that.
That is the problem. You used both to propogate your beliefs and you are even doing it to this day. That is part of the reason why you are hated in certain parts of the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom