What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scorpionx somebody's Bums are Burning

Go read some storybook kiddo..

@jbond197

Stop being naive. Don't give me unsolicited advice when clearly my points have not been addressed by any of you. Don't tag or quote me on these issues any more.
Oh yeah, you were few post back backing his humor. I see how naive I was from the I point I indulged with you and your followers on this thread.

Oh yeah, you were few post back backing his humor. I see how naive I was from the I point I indulged with you and your followers on this thread.
why? just because i am Free Minded , secular and liberal ?

why? just because i am Free Minded , secular and liberal ?
Is name calling part of being free minded, secularism and liberalism.? You got to chose better gurus. I am against it and I will call out anyone who does it. Be it a TT or admin of some forum or you. So if you got the point then take a leave from this thread and focus on better things that you are intending to do.

I did not back his humor. I was mere pointing out the hypocrisy of judgement here. Dude, seriously stop it now. Its getting absurd more and more.

I did not back his humor. I was mere pointing out the hypocrisy of judgement here. Dude, seriously stop it now. Its getting absurd more and more.
Alrite. Fair enough. I agree I was biased towards her but it was because you folks as a group started abusing her left, right and center that too for calling some British era Bengali's @ssholes for some distortion in religion(that's just her view). I am sure she never meant you or skull or anyone else specific.

But anyways, let's end it here otherwise I will start getting what she got few pages back on this thread.

Nopes. You have misunderstood the whole thing. There was never a division based on skin color.

Well if you ask me, all religions are man made and they are way past their expiry as of today and should be abolished. But then that is my view and I respect if people think contrary and have faith in their belief system. But anyways i think some kind of spirituality is a must otherwise we will end up being wild animals.

@scorpionx look your shagird is learning quite a few good things from you. May be these will be helpful for him to finally land up in America. But that's his choice, I wish he be successful in what ever he intend to do.
Anyways isn't it against forum rules to wave wrong flags. Why is the TT not bothered? @WebMaster
What's your opinion about her claim.... That churches and Christians are under scan of govt and intelligence agencies radar... Do you think our govt using int agencies for this purpose.. Naive argument. And you come to aid her..

Fail? I thought you were getting your panties twisted with joy for what you thought was flattery.

fail at presenting the incredible fairness of Indian society. :lol: Fail at Romanians = Roma, fail at links which you arbitrarily dismiss if you don't like content but post from the same links when you do like content....should i go on?

While i do not want to indulge in the mudsliging that this discussion has become, but i would like to correct you on this fact.

Caste system is not exclusive to Hinduism, but predated hinduism by at least 2-3000 years. Not only is caste system prevalent in Indian Christians and Muslims, but was also prevalent in Persia, caucasus, and (surprise ) Eastern Europe. Caste system from Eastern Europe was purged by marxist revolution in Eastern Europe.

Don't believe me; ask comrade @vostok .

Caste system is present in every Indo-European culture. In Western Europe, it was supplanted by feudalism.In India, it stands out because of absence of slavery and feudalism.

I wouldn't ask vostok anything. He is a paid poster.

Last edited:
What's your opinion about her claim.... That churches and Christians are under scan of govt and intelligence agencies radar... Do you think our govt using int agencies for this purpose.. Naive argument. And you come to aid her..
I have no idea dude. I read somewhere some christian backed orgs down northeast are under watch because they are promoting separatism. Other than that I have idea of what intelligence agencies do or don't and for that matter nobody would know about it for certainty.
Also I said before I don't agree with many things she say but I like the way she asserts herself. Sometimes it is very annoying debating her specially for the ones who are on the other side of the argument.

@Audio my slovenian pal I see you going to racist against Indians and hinduism in particular, btw I don't endorse to her views.

Racist is a big word, but i agree, i have gone a bit over the edge. i did not know it was a her, explains a lot.

Is name calling part of being free minded, secularism and liberalism.? You got to chose better gurus. I am against it and I will call out anyone who does it. Be it a TT or admin of some forum or you. So if you got the point then take a leave from this thread and focus on better things that you are intending to do.
why i should leave this thread ? btw i was in school today ( 1:00 pm to 8:45 pm )

I have no idea dude. I read somewhere some christian backed orgs down northeast are under watch because they are promoting separatism. Other than that I have idea of what intelligence agencies do or don't and for that matter nobody would know about it for certainty.
Also I said before I don't agree with many things she say but I like the way she asserts herself. Sometimes it is very annoying debating her specially for the ones who are on the other side of the argument.
Before blaming other folks come through her posts from the beginning... Pretty insane to accuse insult Christianity like this... My parents promised to donate 5 lac rupees in two instalment for church construction... But after floods in kashmir. My parents agreed to spend as much as we can in those amount.. We gave it without thinking are the beneficiaries are Christians or not etc... We felt it's our responsibility as we are Indians... But after reading her post.. I started thinking is this my country or not.. I'm started feeling like I'm outsider..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom