What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't, they piggy bagged the liberals who brought the renaissance. They are more dominant in Republican strongholds in US. Their current bid was to ditch evolution in favor of creationism in American schools.

Such news really surprised me as most of us has the impression that West is not much into such things. Once I was chatting to an East European girl, she told me I will burn in hellfire if I don't give up polytheism.

Just for a note, in one year, i became the Admin of Indian defense forum from a no one, and maintain the official Facebook page of the forum with 2.4 million followers.

If you have standard, you don't have to point fingers and every other entity for your failure, neither you have to lick boots for opportunity. Just my two cents.

All Bengalis I suppose if that is true. I got your two cents. You had neither standard hence you are a professional bootlicker.

I know. But Hindutva supporters never fail to support it here. I am waiting for their judgement. Last night got so many lectures on being civil or what not.
chorr yaar,,,kyu apna bp badha raha hae,,,,,

Such news really surprised me as most of us has the impression that West is not much into such things. Once I was chatting to an East European girl, she told me I will burn in hellfire if I don't give up polytheism.

Live and learn mate.

There's a story, on my flight to JFK to Buffalo, there was a ardent believer sitting next to me, and i was reading God Delusion of Richard Dawkins, suddenly she said, 'May the merciful lord show you the right path', i was totally dumb founded, and replied, 'He already has'.

She never bothered to strike conversation with me in the entire one hour flight. :rofl:

All Bengalis I suppose if that is true. I got your two cents. You had neither standard hence you are a professional bootlicker.

Lolwa, since your anti nationality and Pakistani enemy forum rant failed, i became a boot licker now. :enjoy:

Live and learn mate.

There's a story, on my flight to JFK to Buffalo, there was a ardent believer sitting next to me, and i was reading God Delusion of Richard Dawkins, suddenly she said, 'May the merciful lord show you the right path', i was totally dumb founded, and replied, 'He already has'.

She never bothered to strike conversation with me in the entire one hour flight. :rofl:

Three things never to discuss with people: religion , politics and money.

PS. You should have asked for her number, lol. Starbucks date opportunity my man!

lol

Three things never to discuss with people: religion , politics and money.

PS. You should have asked for her number, lol. Starbucks date opportunity my man!

lol

There are people are desperate to drag in religious talks and indulge in needless insult of other religions. You can't do anything about it.

It holds and it always has. That is the current establishment view as well.

Sure, why not. Since we have the privilege to talk with the official spokesperson of the government, and highly enlightened to know the official stand of the government towards few ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom