What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never had any standards anyway.

Yes, one year, 3 banned profile, and the current one is dangling with 13 negative ratings from fellow Indians, within 6 months and i get to be the one without any standards. :enjoy:

Why are you evading ? And to address you, of course there are some issues my country has with China, but our people remain fixed on peace and development .

I still cannot understand your position against Bengalis, who are as much as Indian as you, and deserve respect than be referred to as names.

What evading? I saw how angry you were on the leftists in Japan who wanted the Americans to vacate the base on their island. Bengalis are our leftists. When you can despise your leftists, you think others cannot?

Why are you evading ? And to address you, of course there are some issues my country has with China, but our people remain fixed on peace and development .

I still cannot understand your position against Bengalis, who are as much as Indian as you, and deserve respect than be referred to as names.
i hope u know what 50 cent party is,,,
now imagine 5 cent party :D

Yes, there are, and i'm not denying that. It takes a lot of courage to denounce the beliefs around which your morality is constructed, it's still hard for them to grasp that scientific fact that morality predates humanity.

I talked to many of them and sounded no different in religious narrow mindedness and superstition from the people of third world countries and it wonders me a lot how those folks escaped Renaissance of liberal thoughts.

What evading? I saw how angry you were on the leftists in Japan who wanted the Americans to vacate the base on their island. Bengalis are our leftists. When you can despise your leftists, you think others cannot?

Is there statistical data that quantifies majority of Indian Bengalis as leftist? While we are at it, do define your meaning of leftist.

Thanks.

i hope u know what 50 cent party is,,,
now imagine 5 cent party :D

:bunny:

I talked to many of them and sounded no different in religious narrow mindedness and superstition from the people of third world countries and it wonders me a lot how those folks escaped Renaissance of liberal thoughts.

They didn't, they piggy bagged the liberals who brought the renaissance. They are more dominant in Republican strongholds in US. Their current bid was to ditch evolution in favor of creationism in American schools.

Yes, one year, 3 banned profile, and the current one is dangling with 13 negative ratings from fellow Indians, within 6 months and i get to be the one without any standards. :enjoy:

This is Pakistan Defence Forum in case you did not know. The enemy country of India. Who do you think they will look favorably at? Traitors of India. Bengalis fit the bill and make up majority of TTA from India. Where is the inconsistency in it.

You are talking as if this forum is run by Indian nationalists. Most likely you will not be given time of the day on Bharat Rakshak forum.

Is there statistical data that quantifies majority of Indian Bengalis as leftist? While we are at it, do define your meaning of leftist.

Thanks.

:bunny:

Yes. 30 years of unbroken Marxist rule in Bengal confirms that point. The current chief minister is even more leftist than the Marxists. No, you can look up the dictionary for any further definition.

bro,this is not hindutva :agree:
I know. But Hindutva supporters never fail to support it here. I am waiting for their judgement. Last night got so many lectures on being civil or what not.

This is Pakistan Defence Forum in case you did not know. The enemy country of India. Who do you think they will look favorably at? Traitors of India. Bengalis fit the bill and make up majority of TTA from India. Where is the inconsistency in it.

You are talking as if this forum is run by Indian nationalists. Most likely you will not be given time of the day on Bharat Rakshak forum.

Just for a note, in one year, i became the Admin of Indian defense forum from a no one, and maintain the official Facebook page of the forum with 2.4 million followers.

If you have standard, you don't have to point fingers and every other entity for your failure, neither you have to lick boots for opportunity. Just my two cents.

Finally, the true face comes out.:)

Yes, I am waiting for their response to it. They must be very proud to see such a sweet face of Hindutva.

I cannot help it what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom