What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. The educated Europeans and Americans are leaving Christianity in droves. Islam has its problems as everyone knows. Marxism is only to be found Bengal and no where else. But then I do not expect you to be any wiser.

The question is, are they making in ways in Hinduism? If not, then that doesn't give you moral authority to hold hinduism above their religion.

Educated people are embracing Atheism, irrespective of nations, In India they'll remain as closet atheist because of cultural obligations.

Western Christians, China and Your Land.....not MUSLIMS

Maybe, maybe Islam will bring the necessary polarity in the atheist dominated society.

LOL. The educated Europeans and Americans are leaving Christianity in droves. Islam has its problems as everyone knows. Marxism is only to be found Bengal and no where else. But then I do not expect you to be any wiser.
ofcourse,,,,u r the only wise one here,,,,,,,anyone reading ur posts can deduce that withhout a doubt. :D

I said Christianity in Kerala is as much Keralamized as Kerala Hinduism....Modern Kerala identity basically means Malayalam identity..Malayalam as a language was evolved only between 6-8 century AD....so even if Christianity was reached in Kerala anytime between 6-8 AD.. its as much as Malayalamized as Kerala Hinduism...

Keralite or Mallu Identity, right? ;)

Either @SarthakGanguly is with us, or against us. :D

lol, you sound like DUBYA... :P

The question is, are they making in ways in Hinduism? If not, then that doesn't give you moral authority to hold hinduism above their religion.

Educated people are embracing Atheism, irrespective of nations, In India they'll remain as closet atheist because of cultural obligations.

They are embracing Hinduism, whether in its new age form or its various sects. Only you seem to be unaware of it. Even those not consciously a Hindu seem to have adopted all Hindu thoughts.

EDITOR'S CHOICE: "We Are All Hindus Now"- By Lisa Miller | NEWSWEEK - # 3

http://www.newsweek.com/us-views-god-and-life-are-turning-hindu-79073

Spirituality & Practice: Outside Links: We are All Hindus Now, by Lisa Miller

In India they remain closet atheists? Why are atheists being beheaded in India? Which school of logic do Bengalis attend?

As far as I know given how crowded the religious places get, more and more Indians are turning more religious.

They are embracing Hinduism, whether in its new age form or its various sects. Only you seem to be unaware of it. Even those not consciously a Hindu seem to have adopted all Hindu thoughts.

In India they remain closet atheists? Why are atheists being beheaded in India? Which school of logic do Bengalis attend?

As far as I know given how crowded the religious places get, more and more Indians are turning more religious.

Very credible sources, Spirituality And Practice or Adishakti. And if you read the Newsweek article, it stated that most Americans are dropping their staunch views in Christianity, and turning spiritual without the concept of religion. Clearly the editor failed to grasp the difference between unorganized religion and Hinduism.

Few neutral sources.

The rise of atheism in America - The Week

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/19/u...-of-the-spiritual-but-not-religious.html?_r=0

Atheism to Defeat Religion By 2038 | Nigel Barber

@Indrani , so what's up with your anti-Bengali spiel ?

Very credible sources, Spirituality And Practice or Adishakti. And if you read the Newsweek article, it stated that most Americans are dropping their staunch views in Christianity, and turning spiritual without the concept of religion. Clearly the editor failed to grasp the difference between unorganized religion and Hinduism.

Few neutral sources.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/19/u...-of-the-spiritual-but-not-religious.html?_r=0

you will still find lots of westerners who are deeply into religion as they were 500 years ago.

you will still find lots of westerners who are deeply into religion as they were 500 years ago.

Yes, there are, and i'm not denying that. It takes a lot of courage to denounce the beliefs around which your morality is constructed, it's still hard for them to grasp that scientific fact that morality predates humanity.

@Indrani , so what's up with your anti-Bengali spiel ?

The article I gave you to read was about negation of Indian history. You did not comment on whether it is okay to lie and distort one's history and instead commented on how going forward it should be. Perhaps you are okay with lies and distortion and corruption of one's soul. Perhaps you are okay with politics done on falsehood.

To answer your current question, the Bengalis have bee n the guys at the forefront of this distortion and lies.

I do not have any Gandhi photos in my office. Our PM also belongs to this cult. But then he was always a murderer too in your eyes. WB does not have a single representative in our govt. Says a lot of what we murderers think about you guys too.

In a nutshell Abrahamic religions and ideology born of it, eg. Marxism...BAD.

You are a Hindu right? I'm assuming you are because you have Shri Ganesh for your avatar. Since you are a Hindu, I'm sure you've read the Bhagavad Gita and know of this particular verse,

"My devotee who is free from enmity, well-disposed towards all creatures, merciful, wholly exempt from pride and selfishness, the same in pain and pleasure, patient of wrongs, contented, constantly devout, self-governed, firm in resolves, and whose mind and heart are fixed on me alone, is dear unto me. He also is my beloved of whom mankind is not afraid and who has no fear of man; who is free from joy, from dispondency and the dread of harm. (Gita, XII)"
A real Hindu, and a devotee of Shri Ganesha would take heed of this wisdom, and most of all exude not animosity , but mercy, and compassion, as the Avatar whom you've selected. Shri Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, my friend...

Few neutral sources.

Perhaps you did not see Newsweek in it. The author got the concept of Hinduism much better than you do. If Americans are believing in re-birth and performing cremation of their dead, then they are certainly thinking like a Hindu.

Atheism is the first step towards leaving Abrahamic religions anyway and then they start exploring other religions and find their way to one or other Dharmic faith.

Just on this site you will find at least a 1000 Western Hindus. Read the introduction to know the trend.

Introductions - Hindu Dharma Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom