What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
oookkkkkk... u should go to
bc1b27e6ff9103782378a39c1c1389a9.jpg

@Indrani i am a hindu

More than a year back you were contemplating to convert to Christianity because your family was moving to USA, and I remember you opening a thread declaring the same!!

I am surprised for two reason a) you are still not converted b) you are still in India..

So were you lying back than or you lying now..

This is plain wrong.

Conversion in 21st century is simply $tupid.

This is a stone age concept that must be abandoned under an international law.

Now if two people get married and start going to one temple/church/mosque etc. That's a different story.

But just going in the street and converting people is wrong.
A lot of things are wrong in this world, sire. :(

you were contemplating to convert to Christianity because your family was moving to USA
Seriously? :omghaha: What would a Globe trotter do then? :devil:

More than a year back you were contemplating to convert to Christianity because your family was moving to USA, and I remember you opening a thread declaring the same!!

I am surprised for two reason a) you are still not converted b) you are still in India..

everybody knows that

Why do your parents not visit you enough there?
where ?

LOL. So he wanted to convert to Christianity just because his family were moving to USA. He claims to have lived in USA too for more than a year too.

everybody knows that

where ?
You retard, did not find a pastor who would convert you yet?

Can you help me with a comp problem? My keyboard is working funny, how do I restore the normal key functions?

and i follow Christinity too as my secondary faith
LOL. So he wanted to convert to Christianity just because his family were moving to USA. He claims to have lived in USA too for more than a year too.
not just "because my family is moving to usa"

You retard, did not find a pastor who would convert you yet?
Look Bitch , i will convert whenever i want now STFU it's my personal Life.

Can you help me with a comp problem? My keyboard is working funny, how do I restore the normal key functions?
it's not your keyboard, it's your mind. Drinking too much cow piss is not a good habit.
anyways i am going to school so @Skull and Bones or @danger007 will take my place, enjoy Bitch !!!

it's not your keyboard, it's your mind. Drinking too much cow piss is not a good habit.
anyways i am going to school so @Skull and Bones or @danger007 will take my place, enjoy Bitch !!!
in the name of christ i declare you a terrorist :D

It does not go back to 1st century AD. That is a lie and has been documented to be one. It cannot be origin either because it did not originate there.
I said Christianity in Kerala is as much Keralamized as Kerala Hinduism....Modern Kerala identity basically means Malayalam identity..Malayalam as a language was evolved only between 6-8 century AD....so even if Christianity was reached in Kerala anytime between 6-8 AD.. its as much as Malayalamized as Kerala Hinduism...

So was he wrong???
If we can not provide for him then we should also not complain if someone else takes care of him. JMHO!!
He converted for his survival and I don't see anything wrong with it.
In Maharashtra there're farmers commiting suicide for they owe Rs10000/Rs15000 to the banks.
I would not be surprised if these farmers soon convert to Christanity/Islam for the sake of their survival.

I never demeaned him. He wanted money. Whether it was for his personal emergency or anything, I do not know.
You have to look at this way. Drunkyards are also converting to Christianity for the sake of money. So you would be ok to that?

Moreover Its illegal to convert for money. Are NGO's and Churches providing details for such money? Who gave the money? Where it came from? It has a whole lot of security implications.

It is a good deal.. Usually they convert by offering food and cloths.. :P

Actually yes, I might actually convert if offered a great deal of money ;) :P
But the sad part is, drunkyards are converting, for the sake of money.

Awesome! :D You are the most hilarious poster(or err chemical) I have seen in months.

God I miss shan. :(

This is plain wrong.

Conversion in 21st century is simply $tupid.

This is a stone age concept that must be abandoned under an international law.

Now if two people get married and start going to one temple/church/mosque etc. That's a different story.

But just going in the street and converting people is wrong.

Well I feel its people wish to convert and pray in a way they like. I believe afterall its going to reach one god through different methods of praying.
In a 100 years or so, athiesm is going to dominate, and religions will become sort of cultural thing for people. Atleast people can live without killing each other in the name of religion.

I said Christianity in Kerala is as much Keralamized as Kerala Hinduism....Modern Kerala identity basically means Malayalam identity..Malayalam as a language was evolved only between 6-8 century AD....so even if Christianity was reached in Kerala anytime between 6-8 AD.. its as much as Malayalamized as Kerala Hinduism...

No doubt Kerala Christianity has local flavor.

Real Christian class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom