What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask around, prove that i had the flags of Canada. The **** GoI do with Panchagavya is none of my issue, even secularism is in the Constitution of India, we know how it goes around the hindutvas here.

Prove it or **** of, bitching won't help.

What the hell AH, as if I am sitting here to prove things to you. You had Canadian flag when you were rending that sob story of yours.

What the hell AH, as if I am sitting here to prove things to you. You had Canadian flag when you were rending that sob story of yours.

As i said, refer to post 330.

As Bhagwan Eminem said,

'But I do know one thing though, bitches, they come they go
Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo'

What you saw, heard, feel, doesn't carry relevance, cite e proof, 6 mandiro waali Gau maatey.

@Skull and Bones and @scorpionx she's no 1 than:rofl:
congratz @Indrani u r the first ever Hindu terrorist :victory:

Yeah that is what they teach you in your church I guess. Hindus are terrorists. Guess that is why the Church is under the scanner in India.

Fcuk Off. I had enough of your lying.

As Bhagwan Eminem said,

'But I do know one thing though, bitches, they come they go
Saturday through Sunday, Monday, Monday through Sunday yo'

What you saw, heard, feel, doesn't carry relevance, cite e proof, 6 mandiro waali Gau maatey.

I remembered well enough your sob story, even produced the quote. Now you expect me to go around and ask people if they remember your pathetic life and flag? Drinking too much of Ganga water with sewage from Delhi has permanently damaged your brain and given you narcissist personality disorder.

Last edited:
I remembered well enough your sob story, even produced the quote. Now you expect me to go around and ask people if they remember your pathetic life and flag? Drinking too much of Ganga water with sewage from Delhi has permanently damaged your brain and given you narcissist personality disorder.

Many of the senior/premium members, with their pathetic lives, do know my pathetic life personally. I don't need liars to give me any character certificate. Specially from a low life scum like you.

:tup::tup: Try it yourself instead of eating human shit.

No, i have money to afford real medicines. I don't need to fall prey for shit eating propaganda few low life scumbags propagate in forums..

Many of the senior/premium members, with their pathetic lives, do know my pathetic life personally. I don't need liars to give me any character certificate. Specially from a low life scum like you.

No, i have money to afford real medicines. I don't need to fall prey for shit eating propaganda few low life scumbags propagate in forums..

You have character? Of course as a pathologic liar.

The only scumbag here is you. Also given your ethnic background, that is a given.

You have character? Of course as a pathologic liar.

Better than some jobless people, fails to make it to the work force, has ample of time to screw around and abuse religious community and amply proud of leeching off parents money.

Better than some jobless people, fails to make it to the work force, has ample of time to screw around and abuse religious community and amply proud of leeching off parents money.

Not every one is a low life leech like you, subsisting on govt dole. I have lived in my own house since I was 27 and own my own properties. I can afford to live off my earnings and never work again if I do not want to.

Not every one is a low life leech like you, subsisting on govt dole. I have lived in my own house since I was 27 and own my own properties.

Ya, preach that to some new gullible folks. We know your miserable existence.

And i own a Bugatti, go figure. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom