What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
look i am Hindu too. i am 16 and u r mother of 16 year old son but u still love to live in Dreams... just wake up and look around your house
This is not a place kids should hang around. Go find a girl for yourself!!

Kab maine Canadian flag lagaya tha gou maatey? Kisi aass pados wale se bhi poonch leo mera kabhi Canadian flag tha bhi ya nahi?

Mallu gou maata kahi daaru me tunn to nahi?

By Daaru, i mean herbal Daru, from the aayurvedic palace of India, Kerala.

Oh cmon, you also spun a story about some GF of yours dying in a car crash in Canada. Tho abhi apni kahani se palat rahe ho? I am not a Mallu and also a teetotaler.

You condemn murder of Gandhi that certainly does not make you follower of Gandhi but then that does not give you a privilege of calling everyone Gandhi killer or savage.

She called those Bengali's @$$holes who helped Brits in distorting Hinduism. Just like you can not call everyone Gandhi killer the same way you cannot take that comment upon yourself. There is a difference and I am sure you,being TT, know that very well.
Mr.007 a savage only understands the language of a savage. Please do not assume that it was meant for all, Ok?
And I know what she meant more than any one of you here.

i studied in usa for more than 1 year(9 std half11 th std) FYI my father is current living in USA my other family members (my Uncles great Grand fathers etc.) are living in usa too and + i will go to usa Again for future collage Study after i complete my 12th Grad here.

But you are not there right now. So why the flag showing off?

I do not about panchagavya rejuvenating my brain cells, but mad cow disease certainly seems to have lowered your IQ. Anyway so why were you carrying on with the Canadian flag before switching over to the US flag?

Yup. Even your Mary has to give birth to Ganesha and become Hindu finally.
View attachment 117247
Ganesha is Hindu not Mary

Oh cmon, you also spun a story about some GF of yours dying in a car crash in Canada. Tho abhi apni kahani se palat rahe ho? I am not a Mallu and also a teetotaler.

Lolwa, can you quote that post? Don't fabricate bullshit by yourself. I know you people have high regard for cow/bull shits. Still, it's a open challenge. 'My ex gf died in Canada', prove it and i'll leave this forum now and forever.

If now, then i don't know, eat cow shit maybe, that's how you roll, right?

Lolwa, can you quote that post? Don't fabricate bullshit by yourself. I know you people have high regard for cow/bull shits. Still, it's a open challenge. 'My ex gf died in Canada', prove it and i'll leave this forum now and forever.

I cannot be bothered to dig up that shit you spun, but you did. That is why you wear the skull/death mask for you DP you said.

Iis beemari kaa naam kya hai? Identification disorder?:undecided:

Hmm, you mean unlike you who eats human shit.

Iis beemari kaa naam kya hai? Identification disorder?:undecided:

I remember these sort of things. His DP has always been some sort of skull and he spun a story around it and a lot of us apologized to him when he related that story.

But you are not there right now. So why the flag showing off?
because i Like it. it's just a love for USA and my father still lives there btw after 6/8 months i am going to usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom