What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
India can never become Hindu Nation Again so Mrs. @Indrani
d89db325d5b3ba4f114d890256136a45.png

That's better and now read what she wrote first.
i did and i do not agree with her, those classes are seriously bringing out the results now. I know no matter how much anyone provoke you, you will always remain cool. I just want to know are there any special classes for that too?

i did and i do not agree with her, those classes are seriously bringing out the results now. I know no matter how much anyone provoke you, you will always remain cool. I just want to know are there any special classes for that too?
Listen smart soul #2, how many times have you seen me losing my cool? I have not yet. Problem is when wise guys like you and the other regularly ignore this ethnic slurs and keep parroting lectures on real liberal secularism. Differ with me, no issues. But when it comes to insulting a particular community just don't stay blind for the sake of projecting your patriotism.

Running out of words? Where is jbond197? I want to know his expart opinion about the A#@hole remark.

Why should anyone need new words when the old ones still are worth a laugh plenty.

I wasted my almost Entire day behind this Sh!tty Rubbish Non sense Thread !
421892c419c03169a245f0ae5e646fbd.gif

Hum to jhumri talaiya me paan ka thela lagate hai, 6 mandiro waali gou mata. :D

Abhi 35 saal ke umar mein bhi yehi kar rahe ho tho 50 saal ke umar mein Jhumari Talaya mein thela bhi nahi milega. By the way how is the school your mom is running to which you are channeling your hard earned millions of dollars?

India can never become Hindu Nation Again so Mrs. @Indrani View attachment 117224

It is Ms. Indrani. It is a Hindu nation. Always was. Deal with it.

Running out of words? Where is jbond197? I want to know his expart opinion about the A#@hole remark.

You are a follower of Gandhi, you know better two wrongs doesn't make one right..But still name calling a women is gross!!

Abhi 35 saal ke umar mein bhi yehi kar rahe ho tho 50 saal ke umar mein Jhumari Talaya mein thela bhi nahi milega. By the way how is the school your mom is running to which you are channeling your hard earned millions of dollars?

Ab paan ki dukan me dollars kaise milega? Ab har kisike baap ke pass 6 bangla thore hi na hota hai. :D

Listen smart soul #2, how many times have you seen me losing my cool? I have not yet. Problem is when wise guys like you and the other regularly ignore this ethnic slurs and keep parroting lectures on real secularism. Differ with me, no issues. But when it comes to insulting a particular community just don't stay blind for the sake of projecting your patriotism.
i am not a smart soul neither a wise guy, i told you sir i am yet to complete my classes. So if i somehow made a stupid post i will apologize. you are my guru from now on. Mujhe apni sharan me lelo devta.

You are a follower of Gandhi, you know better two wrongs doesn't make one right..But still name calling a women is gross!!
I condemn the murder of Gandhi and that does not make me a follower of Gandhi necessarily. Still lecturing me for being personal, eh?

It is Ms. Indrani. It is a Hindu nation. Always was. Deal with it.
look i am Hindu too. i am 16 and u r mother of 16 year old son but u still love to live in Dreams... just wake up and look around your house

i am not a smart soul neither a wise guy, i told you sir i am yet to complete my classes. So if i somehow made a stupid post i will apologize. you are my guru from now on. Mujhe apni sharan me lelo devta.
Vijayee bhabah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom