What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
One man murdered Gandhi for what ever belief he had. So now you folks would equate to him everyone who speaks for the religion/culture of the land? Though I don't agree with many of her arguments but still it is tough for me to envision her as Gandhi killer. What colored glasses are you wearing? Have they turned green already??

And just look at the language a PDF Thinktank uses while addressing a women!! Your mom would be proud of you.

@jbond197 thanks for coming for help, but I am uncomfortable playing the gender card. If I dish it out, I should be able to take it too.

I have seen you on multiple threads calling Hindutvawadis evil. Assholes is mild in comparison to evil.
Stop acting like Nirupa Roy now. Now it has become gender struggle? That's weak.

One man murdered Gandhi for what ever belief he had. So now you folks would equate to him everyone who speaks for the culture of land? Though I don't agree with many of her arguments but still it is tough for me to envision her as Gandhi killer. What colored glasses are you wearing? Btw,have they turned green already??
dude he is known for his unbiased and impartial opinion. How can you question him? You either lack specific set of skills to comprehend his post or you need some critical reasoning classes. Both of which he advised me once it might help you too.

The punar janam theory does not work that way. If you notice 99.9% of the time I am bashing the sickulars in my country than the Muslims or the Christians. Of that 99.9% times I am bashing the Bengalis. There is a reason for it. We would have been a much better country but those assholes screwed it up for all of us.
@jbond197 this was my quote.

Did I say that I know Indians and India more than Indians? All I'm saying is Christianity has its influence in India, and Christian Indians have positively contributed to human development , education in the country. Afterall, India is a nation that is composed of various religious groups, various ethnicities, and a culture of understanding and inclusivity has always been the motto that defines the Union of India.

By focusing on positive development as well as understanding some negatives, one can have a balanced view. I think that you tend to focus on negative qualities on Christianity and Islam. You are a Hindu, right? If you are then you should find the commonality between Hindus, Christians, and Muslims. All three religious schools worship God. A God that is the beginning, fount of all good things, the wellspring of every human and created beauty, the progenitor of peace , and Love. These attributes can be seen when Christians worship the Trinity, when Muslims prostrate themselves to worship the magnanimity of the Love of Allah, or when Hindus pray the mantras and seek the blessings of God's avatars.

Find the good in all things, my friend.
Peace.
Awesome post :)

Stop acting like Nirupa Roy now. Now it has become gender struggle? That's weak.

Hey, where did I say it is a gender struggle? Looks Bengalis have comprehension problem too. I told him not to guilt trip you about addressing a woman, because I do not believe in such stuff myself.

Another genius comes into rescue.
I am not a genius sir not yet. I still taking my reasoning classes as you told me once. i am a changed person now and i am just telling him do not question your intellect.

bengalis,christians,muslims,marxists,leftists,seculars,martians r all bad because,,,,,,,
61e4223b9caab3403d1a9f0d13ade70c.jpg

true story,,,,believe it!!,otherwise:butcher:

I am not a genius sir not yet. I still taking my reasoning classes as you told me once. i am a changed person now and i am just telling him do not question your intellect.
That's better and now read what she wrote first. She has reposted it for your convinience.

People needs to do some sort of job to keep themselves occupied, idle brain and high level of radiation dose of religious arrogance does that to people. :D

Did he give you classes on methodology of thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom