What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a 100 years or so, athiesm is going to dominate, and religions will become sort of cultural thing for people. Atleast people can live without killing each other in the name of religion.

Atheism will be dominant in the next 3-4 decades, that is taken.

shan called everyone a$$holes.

His Indian counterpart only targets Bengalis. Never seen hard core Indian nationalists claiming to have much humor in that.On the contrary, they prefer to overlook it. So, my point was if Nexus seems to be so humorous then why not the other way around? Quite mystery, isn't?

His Indian counterpart only targets Bengalis. Never seen hard core Indian nationalists claiming to have much humor in that.On the contrary, they prefer to overlook it. So, my point was if Nexus seems to be so humorous then why not the other way around? Quite mystery, isn't?

Perhaps they agree with it.

@sandy_3126 You will find plenty of posts here to rate negative. Especially mine too.

Perhaps they agree with it.

@sandy_3126 You will find plenty of posts here to rate negative. Especially mine too.
Always welcome any unbiased judgement. What ever I said were historically correct facts. Your cult was murderer and it will always remain to be. No matter how many photos of Gandhi you hang in your office.

Sorry, did not get you.
shan called everyone a$$holes. :P

So Shan didn't discriminate, that made him a better person. And in the initial development stage of embryo, mouth and anus is the first organs to form, so everyone was an asshole at some point of time, that made Shan biologically correct. :D

The problem is, some religious bigots in this forum didn't developed into a logical being from that stage, and look at other communities from his/her a$$-holistic vision.

where was i,,umm:flood:
yes,,remember now,,,christians bad,muslims bad,bengalis very bad 'coz u know
e04e9a43b58957d818eb2b6aa5977d02.gif

Always welcome any unbiased judgement. What ever I said were historically correct facts. Your cult was murderer and it will always remain to be. No matter how many photos of Gandhi you hang in your office.

I do not have any Gandhi photos in my office. Our PM also belongs to this cult. But then he was always a murderer too in your eyes. WB does not have a single representative in our govt. Says a lot of what we murderers think about you guys too.

where was i,,umm:flood:
yes,,remember now,,,christians bad,muslims bad,bengalis very bad 'coz u knowView attachment 118286

In a nutshell Abrahamic religions and ideology born of it, eg. Marxism...BAD.

In a nutshell Abrahamic religions and ideology born of it, eg. Marxism...BAD.
well if u r saying,,,then must be true.
x is true becoz y is true and y is true becoz x is true,,,,i get it :D

I do not have any Gandhi photos in my office. Our PM also belongs to this cult. But then he was always a murderer too in your eyes. WB does not have a single representative in our govt. Says a lot of what we murderers think about you guys too.
If you don't know about it educate yourself. Before 1947, when your cult was hiding in rat holes, never even once waved national flag in front the British, we, Bengalis were giving lives for our country, assassinating the ruthless Imperial Police, throwing bombs to viceroy from the beginning of the twentieth century . It was your organization that preached dividing this country on the basis of religion since 1920's; How patriotic in dividing my own motherland!!

It was your leader who declared himself as a faithful servant of his British master while Bose was marching towards India with fifty thousand INA soldiers. It was your cult who rejoiced on streets and distributed sweets after Godse murdered Gandhi. After the nationwide protest, your liar, immoral cult declared Godse does not belong to you. Then went to Patel to beg mercy as another faithful servant.

We are a far more patriotic group of this country; Not like you, a shameless, liar, illiterate bunch of nomads who displays the photo of Vivekananda but never cared to read a single page of him. Sorry, keep your character certificate to yourself. We have enough of toilet papers here.

If you don't know about it educate yourself. Before 1947, when your cult was hiding in rat holes, never even once waved national flag in front the British, we, Bengalis were giving lives for our country, assassinating the ruthless Imperial Police, throwing bombs to viceroy from the beginning of the twentieth century . It was your organization that preached dividing this country on the basis of religion since 1920's; How patriotic in dividing my own motherland!!

It was your leader who declared himself as a faithful servant of his British master while Bose was marching towards India with fifty thousand INA soldiers. It was your cult who rejoiced on streets and distributed sweets after Godse murdered Gandhi. After the nationwide protest, your liar, immoral cult declared Godse does not belong to you. Then went to Patel to beg mercy.

We are a far more patriotic group of this country; Not like you, a shameless, liar, illiterate bunch of nomads who displays the photo of Vivekananda but never cared to read a single page of him. Sorry, keep your character certificate to yourself. We have enough of toilet papers here.

Emoshanal koira dilen dada go. :D

well if u r saying,,,then must be true.
x is true becoz y is true and y is true becoz x is true,,,,i get it :D

LOL. The educated Europeans and Americans are leaving Christianity in droves. Islam has its problems as everyone knows. Marxism is only to be found Bengal and no where else. But then I do not expect you to be any wiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom