What's new

Christian Conversions in India - A film by Pia Skov

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a Hindu right? I'm assuming you are because you have Shri Ganesh for your avatar. Since you are a Hindu, I'm sure you've read the Bhagavad Gita and know of this particular verse,

"My devotee who is free from enmity, well-disposed towards all creatures, merciful, wholly exempt from pride and selfishness, the same in pain and pleasure, patient of wrongs, contented, constantly devout, self-governed, firm in resolves, and whose mind and heart are fixed on me alone, is dear unto me. He also is my beloved of whom mankind is not afraid and who has no fear of man; who is free from joy, from dispondency and the dread of harm. (Gita, XII)"
A real Hindu, and a devotee of Shri Ganesha would take heed of this wisdom, and most of all exude not animosity , but mercy, and compassion, as the Avatar whom you've selected. Shri Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, my friend...

Dear, I expect you to use the same wisdom and shed nationalism in respect to China. Hope Japan continues to have a pacifist attitude and sees Americans off their land. That is how valid your pontificating is.

If you don't know about it educate yourself. Before 1947, when your cult was hiding in rat holes, never even once waved national flag in front the British, we, Bengalis were giving lives for our country, assassinating the ruthless Imperial Police, throwing bombs to viceroy from the beginning of the twentieth century . It was your organization that preached dividing this country on the basis of religion since 1920's; How patriotic in dividing my own motherland!!

It was your leader who declared himself as a faithful servant of his British master while Bose was marching towards India with fifty thousand INA soldiers. It was your cult who rejoiced on streets and distributed sweets after Godse murdered Gandhi. After the nationwide protest, your liar, immoral cult declared Godse does not belong to you. Then went to Patel to beg mercy as another faithful servant.

We are a far more patriotic group of this country; Not like you, a shameless, liar, illiterate bunch of nomads who displays the photo of Vivekananda but never cared to read a single page of him. Sorry, keep your character certificate to yourself. We have enough of toilet papers here.

Marxist historians and their lies.

Perhaps you did not see Newsweek in it. The author got the concept of Hinduism much better than you do. If Americans are believing in re-birth and performing cremation of their dead, then they are certainly thinking like a Hindu.

Atheism is the first step towards leaving Abrahamic religions anyway and then they start exploring other religions and find their way to one or other Dharmic faith.

Just on this site you will find at least a 1000 Western Hindus. Read the introduction to know the trend.

Introductions - Hindu Dharma Forums

And i have a bible in my room, that makes me a Christian? If you cared to look into those threads, most people joined for their curiosity about Hinduism, that is very much justified. But if you take every poster as a practicing Hindu, then may Ganesha bless you.

And i have a bible in my room, that makes me a Christian? If you cared to look into those threads, most people joined for their curiosity about Hinduism, that is very much justified. But if you take every poster as a practicing Hindu, then may Ganesha bless you.

I not only cared to look at those threads, I read them quite often. Most are practicing Hindus and they give rather vivid stories about their turn towards Hinduism. Haters gonna hate :D

I not only cared to look at those threads, I read them quite often. Most are practicing Hindus and they give rather vivid stories about their turn towards Hinduism. Haters gonna hate :D

Sure, whatever floats your boat.

Maybe sooner or later, we should go for a pan Hinduism version of 'Ummah', how does 'Chummah' sound? @scorpionx

I have trouble with my keyboard right now with the keys all behaving weird and the pages just shutting down or various windows randomly opening. Will answer elaborately once I get that fixed.

Sure, whatever floats your boat.

Maybe sooner or later, we should go for a pan Hinduism version of 'Ummah', how does 'Chummah' sound? @scorpionx

There is no cure for your inferior complex.

Christianity is concurring India slowly but surely….One of my friend who lives in Niligiri Hills in Tamil Nadu told me a shocking thing that an entire tribe community called Toda has converted to Pentecostals Christians…..Actually that whole tribe does not have any written language but they do have spoken language and in their ancestor stories they are considered to be Pancha Pandavas or part of them…And had their own idol worship….Now after converting to Pentecostals they have started to lose their unique identity and culture even their language is also dying….

I have trouble with my keyboard right now with the keys all behaving weird and the pages just shutting down or various windows randomly opening. Will answer elaborately once I get that fixed.
Your keys have just rebelled against you as your dog who went snoring after reading those posts you were writing here :rofl: Ok, enough. I am leaving this thread. My job is done.

:rofl::rofl:

Every argument has some level, yaar. What is this? She just called Sardar Patel Marxist.:rofl:

Where did I call Sardar Patel marxist? I called your history telling as a Marxist source. That is Bengali English for you.

Your keys have just rebelled against you as your dog who went snoring after reading those posts you were writing here :rofl: Ok, enough. I am leaving this thread. My job is done.

My dog went to work on your mother.

Where did I call Sardar Patel marxist? I called your history telling as a Marxist source. That is Bengali English for you.
Pure lolwa...Read some fairly neutral sources, then come again.

My dog went to work on your mother.
Seems he is quite expert in that. @jbond197 hello brother, where are you? @SarthakGanguly Come on, be a man. Your friend has cracked a joke here.

Dear, I expect you to use the same wisdom and shed nationalism in respect to China. Hope Japan continues to have a pacifist attitude and sees Americans off their land. That is how valid your pontificating is.

Marxist historians and their lies.

Why are you evading ? And to address you, of course there are some issues my country has with China, but our people remain fixed on peace and development .

I still cannot understand your position against Bengalis, who are as much as Indian as you, and deserve respect than be referred to as names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom