What's new

Whatever

I don't know, but I guess @Marshmallow's probably on a temporary break. Hanging out on a forum daily tends to interfere with work & studies.

By the way, I read that the Galaxy S5 is supposed to be released in April. I don't have an interest in purchasing it of course, but it will be interesting to see what Samsung comes up with.

@levina how are you?
I am fine,thank you.
How about you???
(I made a blunder early in the morning :( will tell you about it)

I don't know, but I guess @Marshmallow's probably on a temporary break. Hanging out on a forum daily tends to interfere with work & studies.
Hmmm...could be that she has her exams going on.....never thought in that direction.

p(-)0ENiX said:
By the way, I read that the Galaxy S5 is supposed to be released in April. I don't have an interest in purchasing it of course, but it will be interesting to see what Samsung comes up with.

I am a self confessed Samsung cynic.
I heard this S5 is gonna be very diff from its predecessors and will have less plastic(except note-3 I havent liked the looks of other Samsung mobiles).And it will have a perfected eye scanner too,thankfully.The eye scanner gets irritating when 2 ppl read the screen simultaneously.
And is april confirmed??? Because last I heard it might be released in feb.

Last edited:
@Alpha1 @Leader
(where is he?? @Armstrong ???)
Isn't dunya a Pakistani channel???
I saw them airing "Kaun banega crorepati" tonite.:D

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hmmm...could be that she has her exams going on.....never thought in that direction.

This forum is entertaining, but there are times even I have noticed that it distracts me from my work, especially when a group of people are trolling in an interesting thread. :lol:

I am a self confessed Samsung cynic.But now that I see my hubby using note 3 with ease I do want to try it myself.I heard this S5 is gonna be very diff from its predecessors and will have less plastic(except note-3 I havent liked the looks of other Samsung mobiles).And it will have a perfected eye scanner too,thankfully.The eye scanner gets irritating when 2 ppl read the screen simultaneously.
And is april confirmed??? Because last I heard it might be released in feb.

I am sure you know that I am not a major Android fan, but I tend to make an exception for flagship devices & of course the Nexus series which I am fond of. I think April is the confirmed month of release, February was speculated earlier on the basis of rumors. Yes, as of now, everyone is expecting an iris scanner to counter Apple's fingerprint scanner, but I am not aware of how well it has been implemented. As of now, I haven't come across any device that rivals Apple's build quality in general, but that doesn't mean that Apple devices are flawless either. I guess it's personal preference, some may prefer metal over plastic & vice versa, but an aluminum based design could be a step in the right direction. What I really dislike about Android manufacturer's is that there is always some sort of compromise with their devices, for instance, you might find a device with awesome sound quality but a crappy skin like SenseUI or a Nexus device with a muffled speaker but great performance as in the case of the Nexus 5. Even the Note 3's 13 megapixel camera falters when compared to the iPhone 5S's 8 megapixel camera. It just goes to show how much of an improvement certain hardware improvements & software optimizations can make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom