What's new

Whatever

Man, you better stop with your wise cracks before I slap the Punjabi out of you. At least that would increase the I.Q. points of your neighborhood by a few points and keep the decibel points down :D
You're not an Indian, you say that you're a "humanese" . i doubt that's an Ethnicity so you must be a martian :D

Aren't these clowns from Assam ??? :o:

IndianArmyDelhi.JPG

You're not an Indian, you say that you're a "humanese" . i doubt that's an Ethnicity so you must be a martian :D

When I go to India for holidays, I do fell like I am from another planet. Sorry for insulting punjabis =D

btw, excellent signature. I am sure the nation of Pakistan is proud to have had those two heroes :)

@RAMPAGE that doesn't mean they look Chinese. A lot of Indians don't look like 'Indians'.

Then you have the Vietnamese, Burmese etc who are supposed to look 'Chinese'

Even some Chinese don't look like they are chinese.

When I go to India for holidays, I do fell like I am from another planet. Sorry for insulting punjabis =D

btw, excellent signature. I am sure the nation of Pakistan is proud to have had those two heroes :)
Lolzzzz one thing you should know about Punjabis. Hum Zinda dil log hain. we don't feel insulted so easily :D

Lolzzzz one thing you should know about Punjabis. Hum Zinda dil log hain. we don't feel insulted so easily :D

One thing you should know about Keralites. We thrive, prosper and make money wherever in the world we are. Except kerala.

Then we hate anyone who is a businessman. :D

One thing you should know about Keralites. We thrive, prosper and make money wherever in the world we are. Except kerala.

The we hate anyone who is a businessman. :D
Same with the Punjabis. there's no fucking place on earth where we don't exist and we are great with other people. :D

Same with the Punjabis. there's no fucking place on earth where we don't exist and we are great with other people. :D

Don't know if this is accurate, but South Indians are stereotyped as socially reticent, but polite. And academically proficient, especially in the sciences.

ISRO and every other Indian science agency is filled with us :lol:

I am applying for citizenship in your country USH. :angel:

Very good. Citizenship requirements are as follows

1) No compulsion in religion

2) Equality in gender

3) Equality in sexual orientation

4) Decriminalization of Marijuana.

5) Must participate in Free hug sundays

If you agree, you are in :enjoy:

Lets see

1) No compulsion in religion
fine

Ravi Nair said:
2) Equality in gender
I dont mind.But still a guy should hold the door open for a gal.

Ravi Nair said:
3) Equality in sexual orientation
Ohhh.

Ravi Nair said:
4) Decriminalization of Marijuana.
I guess in colorado there are marijuana shops now which're legal. So will your country have such shops??
Ravi Nair said:
5) Must participate in Free hug sundays
Enhh??o_O

Hmmm so I am not satisfied.
I am a cosmic trouble maker and will remain so in my country, United states of India.:devil:

Back
Top Bottom