What's new

Whatever

IMO shareef baccha acha nai hota hai...Baby has to be naughty otherwise, parents won't have the enjoyment of having baby..
@levina Am i correct ma'am??
I was the cutest and the easiest baby and in my teens i was the naughtiest kid :lol:

Lolz ... Nikah will be much sooner than rukhsati.
Nikah will be this year I think :)
So, you are getting married..
Congratulation from Indian Side...:cheers:

2600 page ho gaay tum logoon ke farigh beth beth ker

Are chacha jaan ki farak padne wala hai...
Kaun sa copy pe likh rahe hai ki khatm ho gayi to nayi khareedni padegi....:D:D:D

So, you are getting married..
Congratulation from Indian Side...:cheers:

Are chacha jaan ki farak padne wala hai...
Kaun sa copy pe likh rahe hai ki khatm ho gayi to nayi khareedni padegi....:D:D:D
memory kya phokat main aati hai ? internet kisi achy kam ke liye tha backchodi ke liye nhi

memory kya phokat main aati hai ? internet kisi achy kam ke liye tha backchodi ke liye nhi
Ohhhho...
To ye jo 22591 message hai uskeliye memory free me aayi thi ...
Chalo ab theek hai gussa mat ho...meethai ka lo...
download (3).jpg

Ki hoya madamji, Itni gussa kyu ho rahi ho????:lol::lol::lol:
Whom do you train ...are you in teaching job or consultancy ...
Let me guess ..your husband is a mechanical engineer with MBA...:tup:

Nope hes in IT :)....but why did you think he would be a mech engg??
Shareef hai ya shirarti ???
Nope hes a very naughty child at home but well behaved in front of others.

IMO shareef baccha acha nai hota hai...Baby has to be naughty otherwise, parents won't have the enjoyment of having baby..
@levina Am i correct ma'am??
Right kiddo!!

Nope hes in IT ....but why did you think he would be a mech engg??
I don't know ...b'coz mechanical boys are Macho ..type.. and much more smart and talented..then IT fellows..:lol::lol::lol:

and also because I am a mech boy...:lol::lol::lol:

Right kiddo!!
what is this Kiddo thing ...I am a grown up good boy..:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
So who's the strict one ??? you or his dad ???
I think I am stricter but its a completely diff story that he listens to what his father tells him.:hitwall:
I mean sometimes when I see both the boys talking I have to rack my brains to understand what they're talking.Why are guys so impossible to understand???8-)
Its frustrating at times:angry:
I don't know ...b'coz mechanical boys are Macho ..type.. and much more smart and talented..then IT fellows.
Hehehe....I used to be scared of my mech seniors.
Kurama said:
and also because I am a mech boy.
mech student like @Ayush ???

I think I am stricter but its a completely diff story that he listens to what his father tells him.:hitwall:
I mean sometimes when I see both the boys talking I have to rack my brains to understand what they're talking.Why are guys so impossible to understand???8-)
Its frustrating at times:angry:
Don't worry. In the long run you'll be his favorite. try to be his friend. that's what his father probably does !!!

I think I am stricter but its a completely diff story that he listens to what his father tells him.
I mean sometimes when I see both the boys talking I have to rack my brains to understand what they're talking.Why are guys so impossible to understand???
Its frustrating at times
Boys always go with boys but with mothers it altogether a different story..for eg. I never got comfortable along my father(in childhood), but my Mom is a different story.
And same question we ask about women ...God why are they so difficult to understand...:hitwall:.

Hehehe....I used to be scared of my mech seniors.
It's obvious mech boys are better than any other engineering boys...:tup:

mech student like @Ayush ???
He is in 2nd year ..I am a pass out fellow ..And yes just like Us...:lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry. In the long run you'll be his favorite. try to be his friend. that's what his father probably does !!!
@levina
Na na I got the problem...Ladies have a very bad habit to poke their nose in every activity of child.
He cannot play out, he cannot play in sun ...Bla ...bla.. any many more..:sick:
If I am right Ma'am do the same thing and try to boss around just like she bosses her husband.
Here the problem starts... Try be be his friend and he will surely come to you...:tup:

Last edited:
Boys always go with boys but with mothers it altogether a different story..for eg. I never got comfortable along my father(in childhood), but my Mom is a different story.
And same question we ask about women ...God why are they so difficult to understand...:hitwall:.

It's obvious mech boys are better than any other engineering boys...:tup:

He is in 2nd year ..I am a pass out fellow ..And yes just like Us...:lol::lol::lol:

@levina
Na na I got the problem...Ladies have a very bad habit to poke their nose in every activity of child.
He cannot play out, he cannot play in sun ...Bla ...bla.. any many more..:sick:
If I am right Ma'am do the same thing and try to boss around just like she bosses her husband.
Here the problem starts... Try be be his friend and he will surely come to you...:tup:
I thought from the time he was a baby I was his friend.
But I know where my hubby scores extra points....he supports my son's naughtiness.
And they both think alike.OMG!!!
But I must say both my boys are well behaved......outside the house I mean.
Chalo
Good nite every one.
:sleep:

Back
Top Bottom