What's new

Whatever

Kyoun Sir aap ke ghar bijli 24 ghante aa rahi hai :woot:

Yar mein aik khushnaseeb Pakistani hoon.

24 ghanton mein 15-20min na aye to gham nai karta,wese masla nai karte.Gasoline gen. rakha hae emergency or katrina watreena gese sorat mein kam ajata hae.:lol:

Ok bye fellas!

subha ****** honay Pakistani embassy jaa raha hon :lol:

I hope all goes well :lol:

Slightly off topic (as the WHATEVER thread does not discuss serious issues) but appropriate and worth watching

Last edited by a moderator:
subha ****** honay Pakistani embassy jaa raha hon :lol:

I hope all goes well :lol:

You mean the High Commission in Knightsbridge?

For most routine tasks, it is pretty good, or at least used to be. Good Luck!

Kion kia howa?

You mean the High Commission in Knightsbridge?

For most routine tasks, it is pretty good, or at least used to be. Good Luck!

Oh yes High Commission in Knightsbridge.... and highly impressed with their service... Is baar they were very helpful, even the food available in the canteen wasn't that bad... they did what i asked for and that is more than my expectations --- lol

Oh yes High Commission in Knightsbridge.... and highly impressed with their service... Is baar they were very helpful, even the food available in the canteen wasn't that bad... they did what i asked for and that is more than my expectations --- lol

As long as the service provided is timely and accurate, then they are doing their job properly.

As long as the service provided is timely and accurate, then they are doing their job properly.
I was impressed with the minimum waiting time, helpful staff and easy to follow procedure with no sign of discomfort or corruption going on anywhere.

It was not like that couple of years ago... Highly impressed

I was impressed with the minimum waiting time, helpful staff and easy to follow procedure with no sign of discomfort or corruption going on anywhere.

It was not like that couple of years ago... Highly impressed

I don't know about what happened a few years ago, but the HC has been pretty consistently good at service from what I know of it.

Yar mein aik khushnaseeb Pakistani hoon.

24 ghanton mein 15-20min na aye to gham nai karta,wese masla nai karte.Gasoline gen. rakha hae emergency or katrina watreena gese sorat mein kam ajata hae.:lol:

Ok bye fellas!

Kahi bahria town mey to nai rehtay? ;)

Is there a tech or computer thread here??? I cant find it. I have some queries.

For the geeks on PDF.

Look how Parliament representatives have a sane discussion in Jordan...that fat guy has beaten up like 20 on live TV...:rofl:

You can't have a different view from him.

Look how Parliament representatives have a sane discussion in Jordan...that fat guy has beaten up like 20 on live TV...:rofl:

You can't have a different view from him.

Lol, I think fights within the parliament happen everywhere. Here are some pics I found online.

taiwan-parliament-fight.jpg

31ss2.jpg

31ss9.jpg

60007_o.jpg

The worst thing is that some people shamelessly physically attack women too.

Back
Top Bottom