What's new

Whatever

Mera comment delete kernay ki wajah bhi batai jai. :angel:

I was just asking how was his wedding?

What's wrong in it?

kal is trah ka mazaq main ne nuke sub ka kiya tha subah love letter mily webby se mujhy :rofl:

Members club ka mazaaq mostly don't get you in to trouble... Members club main agar thora sa bas dehaan rakha jaye to moderators bas post delete hi karte hain agar inappropriate ho aur worthy-to-be-ignored ho to... lakin members club ke bahar it can always put you in trouble...

-------------------

I just read your deleted post now --- aik to urdu main likhi aur dosra mazaaq kiya not-at-right-time-per... so....

Mera comment delete kernay ki wajah bhi batai jai. :angel:

I was just asking how was his wedding?

What's wrong in it?

I thought, The element of "tanz" (sarcastic) was there.... so i thought may be it will be inappropriate.... i could be wrong so i have restored it on the condition... if Vcheng had no objection to it...

Members club ka mazaaq mostly don't get you in to trouble... Members club main agar thora sa bas dehaan rakha jaye to moderators bas post delete hi karte hain agar inappropriate ho aur worthy-to-be-ignored ho to... lakin members club ke bahar it can always put you in trouble...

-------------------

I just read your deleted post now --- aik to urdu main likhi aur dosra mazaaq kiya not-at-right-time-per... so....

I thought, The element of "tanz" (sarcastic) was there.... so i thought may be it will be inappropriate.... i could be wrong so i have restored it on the condition... if Vcheng had no objection to it...

but mery bhai tum log samjhny ki koshish kero main hell bor ho raha tha mera PB low tha mujhy activity chayee thi is liye khola ab forum kisi ki health se ziada important to nhi ?:rofl:

a.aaa.jpg

Raccoon Holding A Cat

I miss many senior members around here who are now not visible due to poor quality posting.
I am glad on returning of mjnaushad and Lcarus, hoping to see AamirHussain and others too.

This is a public forum, if you do not post for long period people forget you (how so ever senior or reputed you are). So sorry I cannot recall other poster but I do miss quality an informative posting in a cool and mature way.

Tomorrow i'll be visiting central Punjab region.Will be hot as expected. Manson has started ,but it was a dull initial spell.Hope during the next week weather gets a bit favorable for me to plan the whole trip.

Previously northern area were on the list.But i had to cancel that because my friend's father died yesterday and he was a part of our team.

Maut Ka Ek Din Muayyan Hai
Need Kyon Raat Bhar Nahin Aati :pop: ??

Quon bhai?
Akhir quon?

Phanka on kar ke soya karo meray bhai -aa jaye gi

Bijli naa ho to generator ya UPS laga ke soya karo

Back
Top Bottom