What's new

Whatever

میرا یقین ہے کہ اگر ایک سو سال کے اندر اگر یورپ میں کوئی اور مذہب ہوا تو وہ صرف اسلام ہو گا. جارج برناڈ شا

Yes woh to already ho chuka hai - Islam is the largest minority in Europe. Hum duniya ki sab se bahtareen qom hotay agar aik tiny minority of Muslims - extremism per naa utar aate aur apne hi ghar naa jalaate

3 years and u still resemble the "forever alone" meme...

members should sue you for misinformation.:drag:

Would you feel happy if I say I was married last year and I have a small baby named "Zayan"

Would you feel happy if I say I was married last year and I have a small baby named "Zayan"

Yes, I would be happy, say "MashaAllah" and congratulate you. IF that is true! :P

If One Person Has An Imaginary Friend, They're Crazy, If Many People Have The Same Imaginary Friend It's Religion?

Religion is just a fight over who has the better imaginary friend

Yes, I would be happy, say "MashaAllah" and congratulate you. IF that is true! :P

Damn !!!!!!!! I would be more than happy.............:woot:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Read my post in 2014 and hopefully you will get the opportunity to say "Masha'Allah"

For now you can say "Insha'Allah"

-----

was just joking --- I just need more time before I could get married... not able to make my mind because of too many financial problems right now...

Today my sis passed her 10th grade with 82 %

congratulations mate.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----

was just joking --- I just need more time before I could get married... not able to make my mind because of too many financial problems right now...

FUUU.png

so u have decided on name?

i am also expecting spark ver.1 by nov-dec time.:enjoy:

Aameen... May you have the best baby ever born in Indian family :lol:

Congrats to both of you --- may more versions be released in the future :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom