What's new

Whatever

Lol, I think fights within the parliament happen everywhere. Here are some pics I found online.

Yrs, I know, every human may lose his sanity at a point but this guy is a real lunatic, I even ask myself how did people elect such a savage, low level person like him. He think he is a kid fight in streets not in a Parliament.

Yrs, I know, every human may lose his sanity at a point but this guy is a real lunatic, I even ask myself how did people elect such a savage, low level person like him. He think he is a kid fight in streets not in a Parliament.

Lol, the people probably elected him to watch some one on one knock out fights in the parliament. :P By the way, what was the fight about? Can you translate or explain the conversation please?

I agree though that as an adult, & as a parliamentarian, a person should have a good temperament. Respecting every individual's view regardless of how much you disagree is a good trait.

Zara Sochiye

545140_386278981429797_2052713654_n.jpg

Lol, the people probably elected him to watch some one on one knock out fights in the parliament. :P By the way, what was the fight about? Can you translate or explain the conversation please?

I agree though that as an adult, & as a parliamentarian, a person should have a good temperament. Respecting every individual's view regardless of how much you disagree is a good trait.

They were acting like bad kids, the first one made a reproach about the fat guy's inappropriate attitude, saying he didn't say "hi" in the morning to him. The fat guy got mad and said: "you shoes, animal, vile...ect"....:rofl:

Just banned some annoying members :lol:

I am sure now there will be less trolling for this week :D

Sure? I don't think so! :D
Some Turkish and Iranian members were using foul language so banned all of them :D

Sochay kaun? Qaum unparh hee behter hey!

bas yehi to afsos hai - agar qoum unparh naa hoti to naa to terrorism hota, naa itni zayada corruption aur naa hi teacher ki tankhwa aik chokidaar se kam hoti

............. aur naa hi teacher ki tankhwa aik chokidaar se kam hoti

Ghalat bayaanee sey kaam mat lein!

Ghaur sey dekhein, sweeper aur ustaad kee tankhwa eik baraber hey! Issay kehtay hein MUSAAWAAT! :P

Ghalat bayaanee sey kaam mat lein!

Ghaur sey dekhein, sweeper aur ustaad kee tankhwa eik baraber hey! Issay kehtay hein MUSAAWAAT! :P

Sir you have sharp eyes... I had to zoom in the picture to read the word "Sweeper"...

UPS WALO..................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A message from Wapda.

Dear Sir, please keep in mind I make my living from images. ;)

I still don't forget the way you and Zaki trolled me in photography thread :(

Trolled you? How so?

If you feel that way I am sorry; I had no such intent.

Ye andaz e bayan aesay hi nahi ajata... Aj tak kitni Nazneeno sey aesay payar bharye andaz mey apology ki hey ;)

Back
Top Bottom