What's new

Whatever

Just banned some annoying members :lol:

I am sure now there will be less trolling for this week :D

I don't know Zakii, but I am considering starting a votting thread next week about whether to take Ramadan off or not, members have to vote for::pop:
1- Yes, ... go for it...
2- No, you don't deserve rest you fat lazy...ect
3- I don't know...
4- I don't care...
5- I am going to report the thread...

I am just curious, which one would you vote for?:P

Ye andaz e bayan aesay hi nahi ajata... Aj tak kitni Nazneeno sey aesay payar bharye andaz mey apology ki hey ;)

Pehlay nazneenoon ka chehra karain, phir shayed yaad aa jaye; aakhir zehan ab boorha ho gaya hey. :P

I don't know Zakii, but I am considering starting a votting thread next week about whether to take Ramadan off or not, members have to vote for::pop:
1- Yes, ... go for it...
2- No, you don't deserve rest you fat lazy...ect
3- I don't know...
4- I don't care...
5- I am going to report the thread...

I am just curious, which one would you vote for?:P

Sir Ramadan is a test and if you start taking breaks before entering the test/exam room - that does not sound good to me :lol:

Sir it is your personal opinion to decide the best option for you but if your job is not making problem for others then you can take break if you want but if your job is somewhere in the hospital or a place where people need you... it is best to keep on working unless you have legitimate reason to take a holiday

Sir Ramadan is a test and if you start taking breaks before entering the test/exam room - that does not sound good to me :lol:

Sir it is your personal opinion to decide the best option for you but if your job is not making problem for others then you can take break if you want but if your job is somewhere in the hospital or a place where people need you... it is best to keep on working unless you have legitimate reason to take a holiday

I was kidding about the thread. But I have already made my mind to to take it off. It is not about eating or drinking but rather smocking. I will sleep at day and wake up at night.

why indians troll are here ? :angry:
har thread mein apni typical zahniyat sey sara mahool kharab kar detay hain. koi thread in ki trolling sey mahfooz nahi hai. :angry: :angry: mein kisi thread ko sakoon sey nahi parh pati. No useful discussion.

har thread mein apni typical zahniyat sey sara mahool kharab kar detay hain. koi thread in ki trolling sey mahfooz nahi hai. :angry: :angry: mein kisi thread ko sakoon sey nahi parh pati. No useful discussion.
trolling is our birth right its in our blood we simply can't resist just learn to live withit:cheesy:

Pakistani aur Indian trolling main bhai-bhai hain :lol:

Dono main hi bohat saare troll hain

Where is the coffee then broo!!!

coffee-morning.jpg

Coffee.jpg

براہ کرم بھائیوں اور بہنوں اردو میں کسی بھی وجہ سے نہیں، لکھنے کے لئے کریں
Forewarned forearmed:partay:

Back
Top Bottom