What's new

Whatever

why indians troll are here ? :angry:
har thread mein apni typical zahniyat sey sara mahool kharab kar detay hain. koi thread in ki trolling sey mahfooz nahi hai. :angry: :angry: mein kisi thread ko sakoon sey nahi parh pati. No useful discussion.

Present the trolls with an award. :D

Troll Award

براہ کرم بھائیوں اور بہنوں اردو میں کسی بھی وجہ سے نہیں، لکھنے کے لئے کریں
Forewarned forearmed:partay:
ماذا تقول يا أخي؟

coffee-morning.jpg

Coffee.jpg

Haha nice! And here is my Turkish coffee for you!!

Turkish%20Coffee01.jpg

google-slap-site-pro-ppc.jpg

I put it through 'Google Translator' and it says 'Language detected - Arabic' > to 'English' and it translates as 'What do you say my brother ?' ! :blink:

So, you people don't know what is written there! hehe:devil:, I will let you suffer the enigma of what is written there for the rest of lives... I will torture you with your own language. :chilli:

So, you people don't know what is written there! hehe:devil:, I will let you suffer the enigma of what is written there for the rest of lives... I will torture you with your own language. :chilli:

All I know is that after the 'Google Translator' I'm convinced that your as real an Arab as this guy :

400_F_35595610_oQcLAjOcvm0nUOdYr452XFs7yp2qv4SZ.jpg

:woot:

All I know is that after the 'Google Translator' I'm convinced that your as real an Arab as this guy :

400_F_35595610_oQcLAjOcvm0nUOdYr452XFs7yp2qv4SZ.jpg

:woot:
Our noses are big, yes, to get more oxygen:coffee:. This reminded me of a funny moment, when one of my friends noticed how big my another friend's nose is, he shouted, "my God! have you guys noticed how huge his nose is? this is the biggest nose I have ever seen!" And he started holding his neck pretending to be stifled from lack of Oxygen in the room. My friend was really hurt. I couldn't do anything except laughing very hard.:rofl:

Our noses are big, yes, to get more oxygen:coffee:. This reminded me of a funny moment, when one of my friends noticed how big my another friend's nose is, he shouted, "my God! have you guys noticed how huge his nose is? this is the biggest nose I have ever seen!" And he started holding his neck pretending to be stifled from lack of Oxygen in the room. My friend was really hurt. I couldn't do anything except laughing very hard.:rofl:

Your noses are big, because you are cousins of Yahood. :woot:

(I just killed two birds with one stone) :lol:

Our noses are big, yes, to get more oxygen:coffee:. This reminded me of a funny moment, when one of my friends noticed how big my another friend's nose is, he shouted, my God! have you guys noticed how huge his nose is? this is the biggest nose I have ever seen! And he started holding his neck pretending to be stifled from lack of Oxygen in the room. My friend was really hurt. I couldn't do anything except laughing very hard.:rofl:

Imagine that, I myself have a hooked nose with a slight hump in the middle which doesn't show from the front but you can see it from the side and my baby sister whenever shes angry at me for teasing her says 'My Brother is a Parrot...my brothers a parrot' and she'd go on teasing me in turn like that ! :rofl:

Maybe, I'll go under the knife one day to get the nose fixed because unlike you guys I don't have a big nose...and the hump ensures that one side is always blocked hence less oxygen ! :butcher:

Back
Top Bottom