What's new

Whatever

Your noses are big, because you are cousins of Yahood. :woot:

(I just killed two birds with one stone) :lol:

Actually, this is a little bit harder to ignore.:guns: and BTW, a gorilla called, asking for his buttt back... which you are using as a face, Razbak!:coffee:

Haha. But there is truth in what I say. :lol:

I was going to ask Armstrong to give you a serious catalog of fingers this time, but since he let me down many times recently, I am not going to rely on him. :undecided: I may do it myself Mr! So, back off...:agree:

251855_318510631568284_4386999_n.jpg

600867_398847203484419_1253517544_n.jpg

I was going to ask Armstrong to give you a serious catalog of fingers this time, but since he let me down many times recently, I am not going to rely on him. :undecided: I may do it myself Mr! So, back off...:agree:

Who have the biggest noses in Middle East?

Arabs?

Jews?

Iranians?

:D

Don't you understand it sister? it's in your language, Urdu...
Don't worry bro, that was urdu but with some mistakes. hmm well your urdu is good :-)

Hint !

Meow-3-random-29839686-459-343.png

P.S My mother tongue is Urdu but I can also speak and understand some broken Punjabi ! But I don't really know what 'Tacit' wrote but its not any Urdu that I know of !
Woh arabic thi,

What is your language then??
Our language is urdu but am not sure about Armstrong.

I see, but Google Translator say it's Urdu.
yes it's urdu, but google translator not "so good" in translating. (specially in urdu)

@ Tacit Wave : That was Urdu ? Oh my God what has happened to my Urdu ? And I used to read Faiz, Ghalib, Iqbal, Mir on one hand and Faraz, Qasmi, Pitras and Ashfaq Ahmed on the other hand ! :blink:

P.S I can't see your visitor message area ! I feel so unwanted ! :cry:

@ Tacit Wave : That was Urdu ? Oh my God what has happened to my Urdu ? And I used to read Faiz, Ghalib, Iqbal, Mir on one hand and Faraz, Qasmi, Pitras and Ashfaq Ahmed on the other hand ! :blink:

P.S I can't see your visitor message area ! I feel so unwanted ! :cry:
Armstrong you are uloo :angry: Kis ki baat kar rahey hain aap ? mein ney blackeagle sey arabic mein baat ki thi. Aur black eagle ney urdu mein baat ki thi magar mein samjh nahi paaie.

براہ کرم بھائیوں اور بہنوں اردو میں کسی بھی وجہ سے نہیں، لکھنے کے لئے کریں
Forewarned forearmed:partay:

This urdu is ok - we can understand but the whole comment didn't make complete sense

I don't know why Armstrong didn't understand

It says 70% is understandable

I am sure if more urdu was written --- we would have understand the message conveyed

براہ کرم بھائیوں اور بہنوں اردو میں کسی بھی وجہ سے نہیں، لکھنے کے لئے کریں
Forewarned forearmed:partay:

I think BlackEagle meant to ask members to not post in Urdu, but the translator messed it up.

Here is the grammatically correct version.

- براہ مہربانی بھائیوں اور بہنوں, اردو میں کسی بھی وجہ سے نہیں لکھا کریں

Holy cow 'I thought he was referring to the Arabic' ! :girl_wacko:

Armstrong - I disown you, you are, as Meena - sorry Tacit Wave, :woot: said 'Ullloooo' !

You seriously need to get married now, your brain has already stopped working

Married ? You mean in a monogamous relationship for forever and ever, then having kids, killing yourself at work just to make ends meet and in the process giving up all the things that you ever wanted to do (e.g going backpacking through Italy for a year) until you're an old farce in his 70s and you realize that you were alive but you didn't 'live' ! Ummmh...no thank you ! :fie:

Waiseee bhiii aaj meraa akhi paper thaaa aur abhi taaak zehan mein 'Corporate Governance' hee float kar rahaa hai !

Back
Top Bottom