What's new

Whatever

^ you can't see my V.M area ?I don't what is the problem ?:confused:

The same thing happened to me the last time I spoke to you, but I just checked it & it's fixed now.

Married ? You mean in a monogamous relationship for forever and ever, then having kids, killing yourself at work just to make ends meet and in the process giving up all the things that you ever wanted to do (e.g going backpacking through Italy for a year) until you're an old farce in his 70s and you realize that you were alive but you didn't 'live' ! Ummmh...no thank you ! :fie:

Waiseee bhiii aaj meraa akhi paper thaaa aur abhi taaak zehan mein 'Corporate Governance' hee float kar rahaa hai !

I actually look forward to getting married once I complete my studies Insha Allah. I don't know why people think married life is that bad. Some of my older friends are already married, & from what they told me, they enjoy married life more than bachelorhood. In my opinion everything depends on the kind of woman a person marries. Getting married to a good woman could make a person's life heaven on earth while marriage with a bad woman could turn a person's life in to hell on earth.

Armstrong you are uloo :angry: Kis ki baat kar rahey hain aap ? mein ney blackeagle sey arabic mein baat ki thi. Aur black eagle ney urdu mein baat ki thi magar mein samjh nahi paaie.

Yes...:yahoo:yes sister, scold him, scold him good...:chilli: God bless you...

Plz, someone tell me what is written here.

Yes...:yahoo:yes sister, scold him, scold him good...:chilli: God bless you...

Plz, someone tell me what is written here.

You're friends in high places might not save your skin the next time ! :butcher:

turkey-pardon-thanksgiving-598x427.jpg

Married ? You mean in a monogamous relationship for forever and ever, then having kids, killing yourself at work just to make ends meet and in the process giving up all the things that you ever wanted to do (e.g going backpacking through Italy for a year) until you're an old farce in his 70s and you realize that you were alive but you didn't 'live' ! Ummmh...no thank you ! :fie:

Waiseee bhiii aaj meraa akhi paper thaaa aur abhi taaak zehan mein 'Corporate Governance' hee float kar rahaa hai !

no Sir marriage to purify your soul. You will understand about this part after getting married... Just trying to reduce your tharkiness...

Back
Top Bottom