What's new

What would you do if there were peace between India and Pakistan?

Yes a travelogue to pakistan...!!!! that would be the first thing..!!! :)

For all my Pakistani friends

Hyderabadi Biryani

Hyderabadi%20Dum%20Chicken%20Biryani.jpg

Oh man looks soo spicy.u have it...better don't give that to our guests..:D

and regarding poverty & hunger..Look at the enormous funds we all be having in surplus when our countries save these instead on defense.we will be able to build million toilets :D

look at Pakistan's trade...they can just get things directly from us..other than getting Indian merchadice thru third parties and India can directly import from Pakistan:cheers:

Oh man looks soo spicy.u have it...better don't give that to our guests..:D

and regarding poverty & hunger..Look at the enormous funds we all be having in surplus when our countries save these instead on defense.we will be able to build million toilets :D

look at Pakistan's trade...they can just get things directly from us..other than getting Indian merchadice thru third parties and India can directly import from Pakistan:cheers:

Tourism is good for poor also na?

If something is good for the economy, it will benefit everyone.

Man I would also love to go to Pak when there's a match between India-Pak. I'm not really a cricket fan but then it will be fun.

Just Imagine what would it be like had this shot been played in India or Pak?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of DOSA many times on TV. I will definatly go to Delhi to have some DOSA..!!!!

dosa- that you'd like it better in Tamil Nadu ...there's another variety of dosa called appam-that is best at kerala,....thats the best part about india....you will always find a different dish in every state -a difference that will satisfy your tummy

Back
Top Bottom